002

Saying bye to everyone everything you knew was hard

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Saying bye to everyone everything you knew was hard. Especially when leaving for 11 months.

But this was something I really wanted.
I've always loved travelling and being able to live in the US? That's a yes from me.

I got pulled out of my thoughts by the flight attendant speaking over the radio.
"We're getting ready to land, so if everyone would put their seatbelts on"

I did as told before looking out of the tiny window, seeing the lands of New Jersey.

I got off the plane and waited for my luggage for a while, before walking through the arrival gates.
It was now.
The dream had officially started.

I quickly spotted my host family. They had a big sign which said "Welcome Isla" with Britain's flag painted everywhere on it.

I walked towards them smiling big.
"Hi!" I exclaimed happily as I reached them.

We all introduced our selves.
It was a family of four, but only three of them were there.
There was the mom, Maria (idk her actual name sorry)
The dad, Luca, who owned a restaurant nearby.
And one of the sons, Gianluca. He were 11 years old and extremely cute!
They all seemed super sweet and were extremely welcoming, which, I think, is every exchange students dream.

They drove me a bit around the city before we drove towards their home in Totowa.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 ✰ 𝙢.𝙥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें