Chapter 8/Part 2 - Thank you so much, Mason Pines

New fresh chapter came out fo the oven right now! Enjoy guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking back to home with a demon in her ear and a fake cat walking by her side, Y/N just could think in how get rid of this stupid device that was disturbing Bill and, more important, her plans.

But how can I enter there? Well, actually the old disguise of a clueless tourist would work very well. But to explain how I know the code and discover the secret passage in the vending machine, in case I get caught, would be a pain in the ass to explain.

I'm sure the device must be stored somewhere in their basement, unless it's portable. But even if it was the case they still must keep it there.

She gave an exasperated sigh.

This is an awful idea Y/N. And you know it. They have cameras inside. Maybe could Nebulus break them? But even so...

And of course I don't know if the Stans already return to the town or it's just Mason and Mabel. And Soos of course. And his abuelita moved to the Mystery Shack in the last episode too. And thanks to Soos social medias I know she's still alive. Have they another employer there? A new one? The last episode showed Melody working there too.

She tried remember everything that she could know about the Mystery Shack residents and employers based in the cartoon show.

And even if somehow I could lure them away the shack, who can ensure they won't come back early and caught me red-handed?

I could any moment meet Mason.

Or Ford!

Or even worse...

She stopped to walk for a moment when she remembered who else could be there.

Mabel Pines

I could find her. She would try smash my bones/give me her hugs. She could declare me her new bestie friend even I'm being a totally strange!

She could feel a little of fear inside her, but it was nothing compared to rage and disgusting invading her body just to think in be Pines girl bestie.

Or worse, she could force me to go in one of her disgustings and stupids sleepover! With the worst makeup in the story and the most disgusting games which I would use just to light a fire pit.

She started to walk again in a faster pace.

No! Absolutely no! I'm refuse to enter in this place just to meet her.

Padlock? Are you okay? Look like your in doubt between run from or smash the skull of someone. What, just to make clear, I totally approve.

She was so inside her own thoughts she didn't even notice her behavior. Thanks to Axolotl they were close the woods and no one was watching them.

Yes, just fine. I just have a displeasure thought. She said before to keep going.

Okay. It was a big NO to "invade the shack and stole the device" plan.

Do you know? A month pass SO fast. I'm sure Bill and me will be okay. I'll just feed Bill with a lot of sugar. Maybe pure sugar. Can a dream demon become diabetic?

"Y/N!"

Her thoughts to fill her demon roommate with sugar above what would be recommendable for any life form were interrupted by the sudden appearance of a well known person who she was trying avoid at all costs.