Chapter 8/Part 1 - Thank you so much, Mason Pines

Remember! When the text is italic and sublined like this means Bill and MC is talking using telepathy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, why are we doing it again? Have a reason? Or do you just like my ear so much?" She asked the dream demon who was pretending be her earing again while she finished to brush her hair.

"How I said before, I need go out to gain more energy. Outside I can absorb more energy that I usually can here." Bill explained to her.

"By spare five stupid days isn't worth." For her it was just a nonsense. She wanted immediate results.

"Will you help me or not?"

"Fine." She said defeated.

She picked Nebulus and then they three went out the house/dimension. This time Y/N said to Nebulus change to his cat form, just in case.

Using the telepathic channel to avoid any unwanted attention, she started to talk with Bill.

So... where do you want to go? Or do I just need walk around without a right place to go?

He didn't reply immediately. Probably thinking about the answer.

Just walk around the city, but don't attract attention.

Ok.

And so she went all the way from the place in the woods where the portal for their house was located until the city, with a fake cat by her side and a demon talking in her ear. Literally.

Bill didn't talk with her all the way to city and also didn't talk with her when they arrived in town.

Without a right destination, she just walked the streets. She decided walk around, seeing again some of the more iconics places in the show and some unknown too. She entered the mall again, looking the clothes and accessories stores. Of course she wouldn't buy anything for her now. Thanks to Axolotl she had enough clothes. And since her life changed, fashion and outfits were her last worries.

Later she went to laser tag, the arcade and others. In these she didn't enter, just saw outside. Demon in her ear or not, today she just wanted avoid as much as possible any contact with other humans.

Or, as she was in Gravity Falls, any contact with any creature who wasn't Bill or Nebulus.

Luckily it looked didn't be a problem today since streets and shops were almost empty. The mall had few people inside and the streets were desert, except one or two people that sometimes appeared there.

Soon a minute became 30 and later they became a hour.

And all this time Bill didn't talk with her by telepathy or whatever they had.

Y/N couldn't help but to feel a little concerned. Was he still mad with her about yesterday? Did she destroy the frail bridge that she had fought so hard to build between them?

She knew that Bill was the kind of demon that could hold a grudge, but she already apologized. Wasn't it enough?

Or maybe Bill was just being grumpy as ever and didn't think she was worth to talk with all might Bill Cipher.

She hoped that was the second one.

Tired to walk around the town like a lost puppy, she decided sat on a bench. Nebulus in cat form hopped out her bag, where he had stayed all the time they were in the mall and also after that.