Reached 400 views \ CHAPTER 16: Shattered Memory.

Thanks everyone :),

So i might give you this extra chapters if you want more:

And i highlighted the She Because it refers to someone on the characters back then, And so by the end of this page and move on to another page, i might reveal the anwser, and the ones which i dident highlight the she means thats the same person who have done into the same action of the view.

If its not horror enough the next part is going to be even Much deaths if you know what i meant of the murder :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(EXTRA CHAPTERS:)Chapter 16:

>After for sakura... and prussia that had escaped and continue to move on with life, even its for those who have to forget the bad memories where death had come into loosing friends who are trustworthy and Innocent, And for few years now, It had been forgotten, In the previous, The school curse had been broken, but The power, is it really true? The power stays the same?

As The answer is Shown as the wind blows the Dark fog away..

( Y  E  S  ?)

> the Plot twist might have been revealed, By the souls who have survived by the blackness who have eaten the other souls... About for The Murder, the past, And the 1 anwser.

>And so who are those souls?

Only 1 soul survived.(No name?)

???: *Yawns* ... Horreeh.. shhhh****t o_o

???: What the f***ng place is this?

>The Person had Stood up, She was at The Principals office where the documents are at the Desk, With its chair behind he desk and more of its papers flooding out on the room, Bulletin board that is pinned with Many Attachments and needed to be signed to get the school done, Shelves where It pulled out Small boxes that rolled (Whatever they are called to english) Had the same, Herself Felt... Strange When she looks Everywhere that she sees, She Went Closer to the Desk and Saw the same Newspaper that had appeared on top of he documents, the same that Lucia had red back..... But the room was Sometimes Flashed with black as it became a memory of the Spirit or known to Jaekamaeka's secrets that he has been hiding all along, As She opened up and had gotten envolved, The words became Blurry as Blood Spreads out from the Paper, As it opened and got ripped, There flashes memories.

>as She traveled back in time, She was at the entrance where All of the students of Haven Element School, And then, there was one student, who her face wasent seen because she was wearing a hoodie, It can be also Realized as darkness is around her while the other students are with Positive Light, As they went Early to school, The girl with a hoodie just... Walked slowly and gotten in,

>And there inside of the school, The Principal Was Standing infront of them, where all of them waved and greeted Him with politeness, and they all had gotten into the right rooms where they can start their Lesson, As for the Girl with a hoodie, She just ignored the Principal, And the principal feels Curious to the girl, whether she is fine or not, and would be later.

>Inside the classroom where The girl had  got into the room and where The kids are, And so She followed her too, As for first day at the school, The teacher wanted for the students to introduce themselves and only give 3 Questions of information, but for first, They have picked the same girl with the hoodie.

Teacher:

Hi! Can you please remove your hoodie, it will only make your environment worst.