Corpse Party Hetalia ● Chapter 11: Triple Kill?

>Once these Groups were scrambled they began to split to 1 to another, Swemelia has something to do about with all of them is getting rid of them... she was behind at each shadows as she appears on each of the other people's back. She snipped as she watches them run as they dident even realixe that they were lost.

Swemelia:
*giggles* Foolish students, Now its my time...

>then she ran off and sprinted, as it leaves some black footprints of hers, her darkening started to grow, i think she hates the living like us peeps. Swemelia have sended Thawo and Candine to hunt the peeps down in a random death for good.

>Candine was the first one to strike, She climbed up and she was on the ceiling, she bit her handle of the hammer and crawled silently, she looked at the person on who she was going to strike, Faith.

>But then as it succeeds the plan, thawo came out and blocked the hallway with her darkness, she smirked as faith did not like of this is going on.

Thawo:

Hi Faith!

>She waved her hand joyfully and smiled.

Faith:

Hi Thawo! Were so glad we finally meet again! *giggles*

>Not even faith dident notice a thing that thawo has been keeping for...

Thawo:

Yea! *giggles evily* *smirks at faith*

You know what you are falling for...

Right faith?

Faith:

Wait...

Wha-

*WHAM!*

>Before she can finish her sentence candine had hitted faith and squished her head forcefully with her hammer. With the help from thawo she had gotten a broken CD and Peeled faiths hest off and only its seen was lungs, heart, ribcage and blood and more thats inside the chest of it.

Thawo:

Lets make it like a decoration that Swemelia always loves to do! *removes all the parts that are inside the chest of faith*

Candine:

Heerrrr hearrrt...

Thawo:

Pfft, whats with her heart? I mean she wont care about the others anymore! *laughs* Now go and kill the next one! And here! *throws Knives at candine* Make a better death for the others! Swemelia dosent even want to hear the sound of those noises of those filthy humans! *makes faiths body even bloodier* *giggles*

>Candine understood and grabbed the knives as thawo throw it a while ago, she dropped her hammer and leave it to thawo and she replied "yeah whatever candine" and continued. She went off to the next one. When she was in the hallway, she have found belgium, she was also lost because of the confusing voice that both swemelia and sakura had make. Candine hide behind the pot and belgium did not see her.

Belgium:

Hm? *looks around*

Anyone here?

>No voice had ever replied to her, so she kept walking and went inside the daffodil classroom since there is a tag that is on the front door, and inside the classroom there were big cobwebs that had spread in the whole room, and there was a big spider, its red eight or nine eyes had looked at her, belgium shaked and completely walked away while looking slowly and also with her eyes wide open. But canadine just have to do it.. JUST HAVE TO DO IT.