Corpse Party Hetalia ● Chapter 5: 1st Death Occur.

When kiku was shocked that others are gone she had waken the others, like an alarm clock.

Kiku: GUYSSSSS! WAKKKEEEE UPPPP!

France: SHUT UP KIKU, IM HAVING A BEAUTY SLEEP HERE!

Kiku: Screw your beauty sleep, look around! Where's Chinaka and the others?!

Sakura: Oh no! Big brother! Youre right!

Stefi: Oh no, this isent good. If Mrs. Hongkong gets back, We will all be in big trouble guys!

Kiku: Or worse.. *strangels steti in the neck* SHE MIGHT GIVE US A PUNISHMENT ONCE WE GET BACK HOME!!

Sakura: Big brother! Dont kill Stefi! Shes my friend!

Kiku: Oh.. right! *realeased stefi*

Stefi: *breathes again*

France: Fine ill get up! *gets up and looks around* What the... *strangels kiku* WHERE IS LUCIEEEE!

Kiku: I DONT KNOW! EEEH EACKK! STOP ! MY NECK!

Sakura: France! Dont kill My big brother! *does cute face*

France: Fine! But first we must find lucie! I want lucieeeeeeeeeeee! *whinning* LUCIÈEEEEEEEEEEÈEEEEEE!

Kiku: FINEEEE JUST CALM DOWN ALREADEH!! We will find lucie, Anddd! The others!

Sakura and Stefi: Yayy!

France: Wait! But what about mrs. Hongkong?, what if ahe comes back?

Kiku: We have no choice France! If we dont make it, then its up to others.

France: Then lets go then...

>France, Kiku and the 2 others went outside of the classroom to find the others, as they got out. They have heard someone Screaming...

Kiku: What was that?

France: Hurry! Lets go!

>they have runned for hours to find that voice, but when they have reached it already, they found in the hallway. That Karel was dead...

Sakura: Oh no!

Stefi: KAREELLLL!

>Karel was hanged up on the carnation door, france slowly walked to karel, but when she opened he carnation door of 5-

6. Karel's neck was already snapped in the inside. Making her neck already bleed.

Sakura: *gasps* *hugs kiku too tightly and cries*

Kiku: Dont look sakura, dont look....

>The rope was attached to the knob of the door, then its strings were up high, making a complete death, in hanging yourself over. And the noose was there as the outside of the carnation door. And how it opened, it makes like the noose go higher and higher unil it reaches to its maximum point. As a result. It already made karel dead... but thawo stepped in the hallway. Looking a kiku, stefi and sakura.

Thawo: So you saw Karel dead huh?

Stefi: Its thawo! Wait... did you do this? Did you hanged Karel in the carnation door!?

Thawo: ...

Kiku: Well, Did you?!

Thawo: ... i dont know who is Karel. I was just downstairs. Thats all.

France: *turns around* Are you sure?

Thawo: *backs away and goes inside the shadow*

How should i know...

Kiku: ... uhmm that wass creepy...

France: This is getting Strange! If this keeps up then all of us are gonna be killers and die out here!

Kiku: *nods* mhm.

Sakura: but.. h-how? *gulps*

Kiku: Just be brave and hold my hand.. Alright?

Sakura: ookay... *holds hand of kiku*

Stefi: but... *sniffle* K-Karel... *starts to cry*

France: I know we have lost some friends... but we have to face it....

*hears someone screaming*

Kiku: Wha?! There it goes again!

Sakura: *shivers* Big Brother!

Kiku: I know Sakura.

Stefi: We should find it before that other person dies!

France: But we cant leave karel here!..... we just.. cant..

Kiku: I know how it feels, but we cant carry her or come with us along.... but right now its important with our lives instead of other peoples death...

France: But!

Kiku: No buts! We must keep control in order to live in! Lets hurry!...

*France and stefi ran and had followed the screaming of the voice*

>Kiku and Sakura went close to Karel...

Kiku: Im sorry... Karel... but whoever killed you, i will kill them!

Sakura: Big brother! *shocked*

Kiku: No matter what! Its a friendship... please karel, remember us all. And soon, all of the others are gettig ot of here. Dont be sad if you are alone, cause we will also remember you...

Sakura: Dont make me cry big brother!

Kiku: Right... lets go!

>Kiku and the others had followed another voice. And this time its louder.

*Terria Screaming*

Terria: No stop Dont NOOO STOPP NOO!

France: What is going on!

Terria: Please! Dont come close!!!

Kiku: Terria!

*Terria Screams while someone had crushed her body into bits*

Sakura: TERRIA! *runs to her*

>when sakura and the others found terria, that her soul will be crushed into bits, the ghost was using a scissor, using it to cut or stab inside the body of terria. Sakura had tried to ran but was blocked in the wag by kiku, then france had ran into the ghost and the ghost had looked at france with a yandere face. Her scissor was stuck on terria's body so she pulled it out and terria fell down into the ground. Leaving her body bleeeding. Stefi shouted "Becareful!", but the girl in the red dress just stood there, looking at france and the others, then she laughed like a yandere before she can disappear infront of them.

>Then all of them were stunned. Sakura had dripped her tears as she saw terria bleeding, but kiku have hugged sakura in order for her to not see it. Stefi and France had ran into terria and tried to fix the wounds, but terria was shaking a bit, her eyea were wide open, even her mouth and wounds...

And so it Continues....