Your newly designed G3 battlecruisers are aiming at some of the destroyers. 

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: She has 9 x 16 in laser cannons for her main armament, mounted in 3 triple turrets. 

**BANG BANG BANG**

**EXPLOSIONS**

Destroyers: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (one of death).

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Her main armament is holding up very well, as suspect. But here come the aircraft. And she's defenseless due to the lack of AA batteries.

**bomb whistling**

**EXPLOSION**

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: And down she goes. Oh, and here come the torpedo bombers and they have just released their packages.

Another ship shoots down the torpedo bombers, but 2 of the 5 torpedo's dropped hit their mark.

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Turning radius is very good, better than I had originally thought. As for the torpedo's, her compartments are working. And now they are within secondary battery range. Can you please have them fire?

Observer Zero: Of course.

The secondary batteries engage. With each G3 having eight secondary batteries. Then, the secondary batteries engage the aircraft with timed fuses.

Observer Alpha: THEY CAN SHOOT DOWN AIRCRAFT!?!?

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Yes, but I still want more AA batteries, because the secondary batteries can only down a few dozen aircraft in 10 seconds. Oh well, I have gathered enough data to fix the flaws.

Observer Alpha: Understood.

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Can you stay and watch the ships, just in case if I missed any flaws.

Observer Zero: I'll take him back.

Observer Alpha: Understood.

Observer Zero escorts you back to the lab and then leaves to continue watching the battle.

Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: **sits down** Now, what kind of AA should be assigned to the G3 battlecruiser?

After some time, you have finished working on the AA and secondary battery upgrades. You are currently working on the engine and displacement of the G3.

Mean While

Kamikaze: Thank you Akashi.

Akashi: No problem Kamikaze. I gotta go, more need my help, nya.

Akashi runs to help Atago.

Atago: **BANG BANG BANG**

**EXPLOSIONS**

Akashi: I'm here to help you Atago, nya.

Atago: Are you sure? It's very dangerous out in the open.

Akashi: I'm a repair ship, so I am used to doing this, nya.

After Atago provides covering fire for Akashi. After 2 minutes, she finishes repairing Atago the best she can.

Akashi: That's as much as I can do to help you, nya.

Atago: Thank you Akashi.

Akashi: No problem. I need to go, others need repairs to, nya.

Akashi is zig-zaging through exploding shells, debris, sinking ships, icebergs, and etc. Then, a shell catches her off guard and almost hits her. Then a salvo comes towards her, with 2 shells hitting her and the rest exploding behind her, knocking her out in a field of debris.