Chapter 4

Recap: You have improved the G3's design and will be testing it shortly. Akashi was also taken by the Sirens and is now a pet for Observer Alpha.

Back to Present

Dr. Mölder: Erika, how is the new design going?

Mark Wayne Windle: I am just using Erika as a name for a Siren scientist.

Erika: According to the calculations, the new design is being produced smoothly Erich Alfred Otto von Mölder: Guten. Continue with the project. (Good).

Erika: Yes Doctor.

You walk up to the lab and go into the chemical section. Removing your lab coat and placing on a specially made suit that is resistant to all chemicals.

Dr. Mölder: Hello there Buzzsaw . How are the chemicals for Code P going?

Buzzsaw: Very good actually, but I am having difficulties creating the finally chemical for Code P. You see, I have to mix the animal blood with human blood then apply a small drop of oil. Which is done, but I still have to place carbon dioxide and oxygen so the blood can process oxygen and carbon dioxide in and out the body to its receiver. But I'm afraid if I do so, then a reaction will occur and a explosion might happen as a result of the reaction.

Dr. Mölder: I see, let me attempt this.

You walk over and place the oxygen in first. Then you place the carbon dioxide into the container, quickly shut it, and place it into a machine. And like Buzzsaw said, a chemical react happened and resulted in an explosion. But, the machine held the container and the substance together.

Dr. Mölder: Now mix it with the formula.

Buzzsaw: Yes sir.

Buzzsaw mixes the substances together, causing them to bond and make a vaccine. You take a drop and inject it into a mouse and the vaccine works.

Dr. Mölder: We did it. WE DID IT. WE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!

Buzzsaw: WE DID IT!!! THE EMPRESS WILL BE HAPPY, WE MUST CREATE MORE, JUST IN CASE!!!

Dr. Mölder: I WILL GO INFORM THE EMPRESS!!!

You run towards the Empress and walk in.

The Empress III: What has you all hipped up Dr. Mölder?

Mark Wayne Windle: Dr. Mölder is also a new name that you have received.

Dr. Mölder: **puffing** We did it, the vaccine has been tested and it work instantly on the mouse.

The Empress III: Good, I will tell my girls to hit the Iron Blood's and capture as many as possible. You are dismissed Dr. Mölder.

Dr. Mölder: Thank you my Empress.

You arrive at the lab and tell Buzzsaw the news.

Buzzsaw: So, what did she say?

Dr. Mölder: Basically, she said yes.

Buzzsaw: Time to prepare for our guest. But I have to tell you something.

Dr. Mölder: Which is?

Buzzsaw: I have just finished testing it multiple times, and I have concluded that the Vaccine has a 50 50 chance of working on it's receiver.

Dr. Mölder: Then I will inform the Empress.

Mean While

The Empress III: Good, everyone is here.

Chaser: So why have you summoned us my Empress?