ITS MY STORY...

This is a short story only few episode i will continue my other stories also. This story is just for my come back bonus.... New theme with our PANI and new characters....Anu prerana also i like but this is manan fan hart so no negative or ill intention  i also like EJf ... love you all 

STORY.....

  Location golden place's  :

MANNATH POV:

 Hi i'm Mannath Sharma/ Khurana  24 years, i'm a Doctor by Profession and also a  Business woman

 Hi i'm Mannath Sharma/ Khurana  24 years, i'm a Doctor by Profession and also a  Business woman ... I think you people confused to see my name right ... I'm  Only heir of Khurana Family one of the oldest successful business empire Khurana Groups is mine that i got through my mother....ya my mother was the only  daughter of Rjanath Khurana .... my mother ASHA KHURANA was really a fairy princess she was a rich beautiful  royal woman  but she suffered with  an incurable brain decease  that thing  made my family shattered but my mom is really a powerful woman she fight with that faith that time she attracted to one of the manger in her company Rajesh Sharma as a story that finally happened that middle class man become husband of Kurana princess but my mom had no idea about the thing that she got married with a married man my nanu gave huge sum money to my father family and made him divorce his first wife. After my birth i think i'm only 6 or 7 years then only my mom come to know about this that was the point my mom really defeated after merely one year she alive...After her death nanu can't live long he also leave this world make me the sole heir of KHURANA GROUP AND EMPIRE....I don't know the real reason but Nanu made that Will as favor to  me he make my father as only a mere guardian who is really like a care taker and he make tight security around me that no one can harm me even my father ... 

After Death of mom, dad and my relation  was not good as before, he become  just a father by nominal and occasionally we talk that dad who love me call me princess all just gone with my mom after 2 weeks of Nanu's death he come to me  with Maloy Basu  and his wife Mohini Basu they both are best friends of my family and Mohini chachi and my mom is really soul sisters Nivi di  and Kaliyani is  my soul  sisters we are family  and also Basu family and Khurana family had a great business relation of decades  actually my parents meet through them...  Maloy Baba  and Mohini Kaki told me that my dad had other family, other than me he had 3 children also and his wife  was living in village with  dad's parents dad want to take them here did i like to live with them.  In my age of 7 i become alone, i become my guardian... I just look to my dad he didn't look at me i ask him "dad am i your only daughter then where you get another daughter?". He never give me an answer still now... that day i come to know that my dad moving out  from my place that was our home Khurana mansion; he buy new house for his family that was in next  street that was  comparatively small than my home a villa ... That day i become  Orphan i am dumped by my father he said "sorry beta i can't  make them suffer anymore they need me i love you but i can't neglect them anymore...you live here Parul  massi (my grand parents adoptive daughter ,her parents was the loyal servants of my grand father )  will take care of you and i will be near by you if you wand just call me".... and he leave that place i cried long time Mohini Chachi and Parul Massi coxing me to sleep when i wake up i become alone and become the master of  empire i am living with my 4 servants Parul massi her husband  Naveen  chchu my personal manger and controlling everything for me , they don't have kids now they are doing everything for me as parents in short now we are family ... but they never cross their limit as my servants  Danu dada(driver) and Gungru di ( chef and other work) and lot of body guards ....