𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓊𝓉𝑒

Start from the beginning

Slowly the whispers started to rise and fall in the hallway. No one could ever forget her eyes after they saw them. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that this "new girl" was none other than Blair Williams.

"No way, that's the Blair that was your best friend!"

Logan punched Caleb's shoulder.

"Way to announce it to the whole school idiot."

Caleb shrugged "It's not like they didn't already know. After your dramatic moment there I'm sure the word has made its round through all the school by now."

Logan shook his head with a small smile on his face. Caleb always knew how to cheer him up. The conversations of the notorious Blair soon died down, but Logan still couldn't believe that fact that Blair was back. Sure he thought that maybe this was the same Blair, he didn't think that it actually would be. Maybe she had forgotten about him?

He shook his head at the thought. As if, the girl basically just ran at the sight of him. She hadn't changed much in the looks apartment from what he could see. Although it had been years he could recognize her out of anywhere.

Her clothes were baggy, but you could see they hung off her petite frame, just as they had when they were younger. She was always smaller then the rest of kids. She couldn't be over 5'2. She was just always small. He would even go as far as to say she would blend in with the younger class men.

But if that was the Blair he knew and loved, who were the people who claimed to be her parents? Where was her mother? Then the question that has been bugging him the most, why did she just disappear?

Trying to shake these questions out of his head, Logan and Caleb headed off to their next class. Unfortunately Logan has English while Caleb has Calculus. To make it worst, the classrooms where on opposite sides of the school.

The two spilt off, doing a weird hand shake, and Logan made his way to his personal hell. He had never really been good at English. Before she left, Blair had always helped him in that class. It's like the words spoke to her. Quite literally.

No matter how mad or frustrated Logan got at the book or paper or whatever they were working on, she would stick by his side and make sure he understood. Even if it took 3 hours. Which it often did.

Blair even used to write poems. She only ever shared a few with him, saying the other ones wouldn't make sense to him. As a kid, Logan was upset that his best friend wouldn't share her poems with him. He thought he would understand the complex poem's Blair had wrote, but after she left, he could understand why she might not want to share the poems that were much too mature for their age.

Logan slumped down in his seat in the back of the class. Here goes another boring lecture that he will never remember.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Blair dodged body after body, running from her nightmare. She knew Logan once went to this school, she was just hoping he had moved. But  unfortunately, the odds were not on her side.

His once warm chocolate eyes now shot daggers into her soul, and it shook her to the core. The one thing she wished she was able to do, was contact Logan. He was her everything. He was her rock, her shoulder to cry on, her best friend. Every moment she couldn't see him a part of her broke a little.

She didn't want to leave. It wasn't her fault. They took her, for 10 months she was trapped. Until they disposed of her, like taking out the garbage.

She thought she was going to die. Then Kevin showed up. He gave her hope. A month and a half in the hospital, then she was free. But what did she have to go home to? Nothing. She had nothing.