•°•13•°•

Beca
It's been at least 2 weeks and Emily hasn't woken up yet. 2 weeks have gone by. The longest 2 weeks of my life.
In those 2 weeks Chloe hasn't really left my side and I appreciate it. She's been my shoulder to cry on and it feels good to let out all my emotions. She always gets me to eat, shower, change clothes. She's amazing.

"Here baby. Put this on. After you shower." She said as she comes out my closet. It was just black ripped skinny jeans and a cropped hoodie which happens to be hers. "Go shower and they will be here." She set them on my desk.

I groan and she walks over to me. "Why?" I ask as I sit up slowly.

"Because, you need to get up and change. Hurry up baby, so we can go eat breakfast together." She gave me puppy dog eyes. I sigh.

"You know my weakness Beale. Not fair." She giggled and grinned. When she smiles, giggles, laughs, or just anything about her it makes me smile. If makes me forget about the bad things. "Shower with me?" I ask hopeful.

"Really?" She sounds surprised. I nod. "Okay!" She grins and I laugh shaking my head. "What?"

"Your adorable." I say and she blushed.

"Thank you." She bit her lip and walked towards me.

We got in the shower together and we'll, showered. She washed my hair, which I might say felt relaxing. I washed her hair, her hair is very fucking soft! And currently I'm going down on her. You might be thinking, really? And I'm gonna say, no. Because I'm not. I lied. Haha bitch. I'm hungry and want breakfast so I'm gonna go down on breakfast, that sounds sexual. I'm gonna go and get breakfast.

"Hey Beca?" The door swung open. It was my dad. Chloe and I were just in towels

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shout surprised.

"I'm sorry." He said quickly shutting the door.

"You would've though by now he'd learn to knock." Chloe said kind of annoyed and I couldn't blame her.d

"I know!" I groan. She looked over at me and smiled. Her eyes scanned my body.

"What you thinking Beale?" I smirk as I get the blow dryer and dry my hair. She just continued staring at me biting her lip. Even once I finished drying my hair. "Babe?" I ask again dropping my towel and drying my body.

I seen her eyes visibly get darker and in the blink of an eye her lips were on mind. It made me have to step back a few but I reciprocated. Her hands immediately found my ass picking me up. Damn is she strong.

"B-baby, we....have to.....get...dressed before...my dad...walks in.... again." I say between kisses.

"I was thinking about how I wanted to go down on you." She smirked. I smile kiss her cheek. She let me down but not before she got to slap my ass making me jump a visible 10 feet. She winked before starting to dry her hair.

"So, are we eating downstairs or?" I question as I get dressed.

"No, your bed." She shrugged

"Why would we-" she stopped me.

"Who said anything about you?" She said.

"But why would you get to eat in my bed and not- oh... You dirty little bird!" I say and she shrugs. "So? Where at?" I ask.

"I was thinking the diner by the playground?" She asks hopeful as she dropped her towel. My eyes widen and I seen her smirk. "You good babygirl?" She asks as she walked up to me. I nod slowly and she walks away to get some clothes.

She's so doing this on purpose! She walked back out half naked this time, in only a red laced set. I groan rolling my eyes. She had a devious smirk on her face that never disappeared. She slid on white ripped shorts and a white thin crop top that makes her bra VERY visible.