•°•11•°•

Chloe
"Chlo do you want it tonight?" Beca asks as we close my bedroom door.
I bite my lip and nod with a cute smile.

"Yes." I say as I walk to my bed. She follows me and places a soft kiss on my lips. "I'm more sure than anything Becs." I say as I softly wrap my arms around her neck grasping her hair gently.

She gently lays me back and I smile as she straddled my waist and connected our lips again. Her hands were on either side of my head. She stopped making me scared.

"Becs?" I ask and she smiled down at me caressing my cheek softly. I giggle and sit up with her. "What you doing baby?" I ask as I hold her.

"Well, I'm admiring my girlfriend and her innocence before it's gone." She shrugged and I quirk an eyebrow. "Not in a bad way." She quickly adds and I chuckle.

"It'll be gone thanks to you. I'm more happy about that than anything." I say as I stroke her hip. She gets off my lap and smiles as she pulled off her shoes and than mine too.

I scoot in the center of my bed as she climbs on top. I bring out lips together and she hums at the contact. Her finger fumble with my shirt before she pulled it over my head. She immediately grasped my breasts making me moan. She moved her kisses to my neck and I bite my lips in pleasure. Her hands go around and quickly unclip my bra in one swift motion. My cheeks flushed a dark red at the fact of her seeing me braless.

"Wow....your beautiful." She leaned down and captured my bottom lip between hers. Her hands trailed to my stomach and I run my tongue across her lip. Our tongues met and I felt electricity run through me. Her hands grasped my breasts and I let out a low moan. She started kissing down my neck again than down to my chest. She added a slow rythym with her hips and I felt the heat build up.

"Becs...." I moan out biting my lip. She looked at me with a smile. "P-Please..."

I caress her cheek with my thumb. She nods and pecks my lips. She kissed down my body to my abdomen and the top of my shorts. She unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts bringing them down my legs painfully slowly. My core was throbbing for release and I was breathing hard. My chest was riding and falling at rapid speed. She kissed up my legs and the hem of my underwear. Her hand cups me over my underwear and I let a deep moan slip my eyes closing shut.

"Oh Beca..." She started rubbing me over my underwear and my moans only grew louder. "Beca...P-Please just fuck me already!" I groan becoming sexually frustrated.

She hooked her fingers in my underwear and I lift my hips up as she pulled them down. She kissed up my thighs opening my legs as she did so. She wasn't teasing me anymore after a felt a long lick run through my sex. My eyes roll to the back of my head and my hands found her hair. My moans filled the room and I couldn't muffle them to keep quiet.

I felt a finger enter me and I had to wait to get used to the feeling. After a minute she started a slow rythym with that finger and I started moving my hips with it. I felt another finger enter.

"Holy fuck!" I hiss as I have to adjust again to the new feeling. She came up to my lips and kissed me softly and I whimpered.

I got used to the feeling of having her fingers in me and nodded for her to start. She started a slow rythym and it took me a second to start matching her pace with my hips. I felt her tongue on my clit circling it.

"B-beca....holy....fuck f-faster baby." She obeyed and moved faster curling her fingers expertly. She worked my body like her own and I loved it.

One of our phones started ringing and we ignored it. It rung again, we ignored it. I felt my walls starting to contract around her fingers which made her go faster barely being able to move them.

"Baby, just let go." She said and I felt the vibration against my core which sent me over the edge. I came a long list of profanities followed along with I love you's. She kept a slow pace to let me ride it out. I just had sex. With Beca. In my room. She ran her tongue through me and I whimpered.

"B-baby, I-I'm to sensitive." I whimper more and she came up to my lips. She smiled at me before connecting our lips.

She smiled at me before laying beside me with a smile. I turn towards her and before I could say anything she beat me to it.

"No baby, I wanted to please you. I wanted you to feel great." She said and I smile sweetly at her.

"Fine. Another time?" I ask and she nods. "Well cuddle me?" I ask and she grins nodding. "Wait baby, can you undress I don't wanna be the only one." I say and she chuckled before standing up and stripping down to nothing. She got back in the covers and I felt her naked body press up against me making me smile. I peck her lips lightly before laying my head on her chest.

I was drifting off into a nice deep sleep when her phone rang again. We both ignored 2 more times until we got annoyed. It rang the last time and she answered it.

"What Jesse?!" She snapped and I traced random patterns on her bare stomach. "What?....okay......fuck! I'll be there in 10 minutes....because that's the fastest I can go!....fucking hell! I though Benji was supposed to be with her?!.....fuck! Okay shit dude! I'll be there!" She hung up and threw her phone.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I ask confused and sat up. She immediately stood up and got dressed. I seen tears rolling down her cheeks and that made me get up as well. "Beca?" I ask as I got on new underwear and bra. She was sliding on her jeans now. I slid on the easiest things I could find being sleeping shorts and a white crop top.

"E-Emily." She stuttered as tears filled down her cheeks.

"Hey, hey babe, calm down. What happened?" I ask as I slide my shoes on and walk up to her.

"S-She was in an accident..." She sobbed.

My eyes widen in shock and I immediately grab Beca wrapping her in a hug. I felt my own tears fall, Em was like another little sister to me.  I grabbed Beca's and my phone along with her wallet and my purse. I grab her hand and her jacket. I hold it for her and she shakes her head.

"Y-you wear it." She said and I quickly slipped it on. She grabbed her keys I took them from her and she looked at me.

"I'll drive us." I say and she nods. I get in along with Beca and immediately we make our way to the hospital.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Oh shit. Chloe's first time. Emily's accident. What do you think happened to Emily? Love y'all don't forget to vote🖤

Story Word Count: 1,244

Love you awesome Nerds!🖤🖤🖤🖤