•°•6•°•

Beca
It's been raining these past few days and it's been 3 days since it was pouring hell. I haven't had Chloe over or told her about my mom texting me. My mom also hasn't texted me in 3 days either. I just want to know what she wants, and why after all this time she decided to come back now.

"Hey Bec?" Emily knocked on my door.

"Come in Em!" I raise my voice a bit as I'm scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey Bec, can you help me?" She asks as she closes my door and sits next to me.

"With?" I look at her.

"Not being bored...and having a mental breakdown?" She looked like she was about to cry now.

I say up and she layed her head in my lap. "Why are you gonna have a mental breakdown?"

"Because I have so much pressure on me." She started crying.

"What pressure?"

"I have to get these perfect grades, I have to soon graduate go to college, I have to be this perfect daughter, I have to be the perfect girlfriend, friend. It's to much for me." She sobbed. "And I can't take much of it. I should've never skipped a grade. I feel like things would've been easier if I would have just lived in the moment instead of jumping ahead."

"Em no one is perfect."

"No but people expect me to be. I always want to live up to their standards to feel accepted." She sobbed.

"I get that Em but just be yourself. Your corny, innocent, free self. Your barely 16." I remind her. "You also don't have to Ace every class. What college do you want to go to?" I ask.

"Barden." She shrugged. "I wanna be a Bella like mom was." I momentarily freeze at the mention of mom.

"Em do you really want to be a Bella or is it only because mom was one?" I wipe her tears

"No, no. I want to be one. The stories mom had told us when we were younger made me want to be one." She chuckled.

"How about us two today have a day in? Just us two? No girlfriend, boyfriend, friends, dad, anyone. Just us?" I suggest.

"Really?" She sounded excited and hopeful.

"Yeah." I nod and she nods excitedly.

"Okay go pick something for us to do." I say and she quickly runs out my room. As I'm getting up my phone vibrates. I groan but check it.

Mom~ So your girlfriend is really sweet and very beautiful.

How the FUCK did she meet Chloe?!

Beca🖤~ What the fuck r u talking about? How the HELL did u meet Chloe?

I'm full on panicking now. Chloe has never met my mom before or seen her.

Mom~ well I was at a diner and her and a blonde girl walked in. She thought I was you and it was sweet. She really likes you. She showed me a picture of y'all during y'all's first date.

Holy shit.

"Bec? What's wrong?" Emily asks as she comes close to me.

"Something extremely important came up Em. We can definitely no doubt do this tomorrow. I promise you. Just I got to go." I felt bad my sister just had a mental breakdown about her life and I told her we would do something. Now I have to bail.

"Yeah......that's......fine." she turned around and walked out not saying anything else. I feel like a huge bitch now!

"I'm sorry Em." I say as she enters her room.

"It's fine Beca." She closes her door. I rush out the house and get in my car.

Beca🖤~ Where are u? We're meeting up. Now.

I seriously don't want to but I have to. I need to know everything about Chloe's and her encounter. I need to know why she came back after all this time. I need to know whether or not she's staying or leaving again. I need to know if she's still the same mom she was before.

Mom~ Finally. Meet me at the diner downtown.

I start my drive there. Fuck, I'm so fucked now!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

This post is quite late but I was busy today. It is shorter than every other one the next one is gonna be a bit longer than usual. Please don't forget to vote and comment anything you think will make it better! Love y'all 🖤

Story Word Count: 694

Love you awesome Nerds!!!🖤🖤🖤