After we got a tour I went to layer down because it still was early and I was tired and probably wouldn't be getting up  no time soon

After we got a tour I went to layer down because it still was early and I was tired and probably wouldn't be getting up no time soon.

12 hours later

I was sleeping good till David woke me up he had told me we were here . I stretched and looked out the window seeing the view and instantly smiled it was so beautiful and I couldn't wait to get in the water .

Once the jet came to a complete stop we walked off it and are ride was already here to take us to are resort . David shook hands with the pilot and I got in the back of the car and a little after David came and got in and we drove to are destination .

20 minutes later

We finally got there and the man grabbed are bags I'm guessing to take to are room and me and David went inside and he got are keys to the room and we got on the elevator .

We finally arrived to are room and een David unlocked it and I went inside it was so beautiful I could see the water and it was just beautiful.

Why u get two beds I asked curious "cause yo ass always taking up the room and all the covers" I rolled my eyes and chuckled and she proceeded walking into the room to get settled

1 hour later

David was sleeping and I was bored but I didn't wanna wake him so I put my bathing suit on and grabbed my phone and towel and got the room key and silently opened the room door tip toeing out and silently closing the door . I walked to the elevator getting in and before it closed this man came in I didn't bother looking at him but he wore strong cologne he was tall as hell tho . I decided to look at my phone to kill time then the elevator finally stopped and I got out quick as hell cuz something wasn't right about him .

Finally got to the pool seeing how beautiful it was I saw families there and it was so cute . I put my feet in thee water just relaxing then I saw that man again from the elevator I had a pit in my stomach telling me to get my ass up because something wasn't right but I stayed anyways .

I decided to lay on my stomach and me being me I thought I was cute so I asked this young lady if she could take me picture and she said yes and took it .

Wants I seen the picture to see how it turned out I said thank u and she ran off to her husband and kids while I just relaxed

Wants I seen the picture to see how it turned out I said thank u and she ran off to her husband and kids while I just relaxed .

I was minding my own business when a servant came up to me asking if I was Moane. I said yes and she gave me a glass of champagne and told me it was from that man over there I looked at who she was pointing to and instantly got uneasy like he gave me a bad vibe and honestly just wanted to leave this vacation already I shook the thought out and when he looked away I poured the wine out in the grass behind me and continue relaxing and eventually took me a little nap.

2 hours later

I was now just getting up and ready to go back to the room as I was walking the man got up and started following me , now I was scared I didn't show it tho , I sped walked to the elevator and there he was trying to get on the elevator with me I just got on pressing the level me and David stayed on , when it closed the man inched towards me . "Hey pretty lady" he said touching me I smacked his hands and told him never to touch me again then I smacked him . "You fucking bitch" he said holding his face then looked at me and choked me to the point where I was grasping for air and he had my feet off the floor , I could feel myself getting dizzy and was wondering why the elevator was taking so long then it finally dinged and he dropped me and left out . I crawled while crying all the way to my room I had enough strength to get up and open the door . I had hope David was still sleep . I silently opened the door tip toeing inside and closing the door David was sitting on the bed watching tv and once he seen me he jumped up I had to put my head down so he wouldn't see me. "Where u been mama?!" The pool I said Lowly trying to get passed him . "Ma what's wrong?!" Nothing just a bit tired I said looking down "why u not looking at me ?!"  I ignored his question and said I'll be taking a bath .  He just nodded and went to sit back on the bed . I went in the bathroom shutting and locking the door and turning the water on so I could take a bath. I sat on the floor crying thinking about what I would do . After about 10 minutes I took my bathing suit off and got into the warm bath that relaxed me a little .

1 hour later

I finally got out and put a towel on me and turned off the bathroom light and unlock the bathroom and left out. I passed David's bed and went to get some clothes I put on a tank top and black champion shorts with white socks and led in the other bed staring at the wall until I finally went to sleep .