Levi x Possesed!Reader

"I know"

~Time Skip~

Levi leaned and sat on the root of a tree, resting and trying to catch his breath and recharge his energy. His body was full of injuries, minor cuts here and there...

You were 3 meters away from him, smiling at him, even though your body was injured, you weren't that tired since it was Levi who almost did all the work.

"Are you--Agh!" You were cut off when a sudden pain surged through your head and it got worse by the second.

"Aaahhh!" You shouted in pain as you knelt to the ground, and your eyes seeing the black monster once again.

"Korosu"

"Stop it!"

"Korosu"

"Stop it, Stop it, Stop it, Stop it!!!" You yelled. Levi was staring at you worryingly.

"(Y/N)? What the heck is wrong?"

Your head suddenly hung low, your movements stopped.

"(Y/N)?"

"Korosu" You said in a mix of evil and your original voice.

Ever so slowly, your hands reached for the blades.

"No!" You thought. You couldn't do anything... You were being controlled by the black monster and you can't fight it. Your hair was covering your eyes.

You charged at Levi, who suddenly got ip and blocked you blades with his.

"What the heck are you doing cadet?!"

"Korosu"

"(Y/N)! Snap out of it!"

You continued attacking Levi. A large gust of wind flew through your direction as your hair flew out of your face, making Levi see what was going on.

"(Y/N)?"

Levi noticed that your eyes were pure dull black instead of it's original (e/c) brightful orbs that he sees and enjoy everyday...

Your face showed no emotion as you once again charged at levi. But this time, you stopped midway and dropped your blades.

"R-Run Away..." You said and Levi's eyes widened

"I won't! I won't leave you!"

"Please... Run.. away..." You said as your body began to pick the blade up

"Stop this please!" You yelled into your head through your thoughts

"(Y/N)! I won't fight back... I know you can fight it." Levi said as he sheathed his blades back to the 3DMG...

You, however, attacked Levi and managaed to slice through his rib part

Levi grumbled in pain as he hugged you and smiled.

"..(Y/N)..."

You, again, stabbed Levi through the stomach as he fell to the roots of the tree, sitting there.

You dropped your blades and tears leaked out of your emotionless face

"Le...vi... I'm.. Sorry"

Levi looked at you with a reassuring smile... Outside, you were emotionless since the monster was controlling you, but inside, you were feeling extremely guilty and regretful. You took a few steps back from him, before you grabbed one of your guns and targeted it to Levi...

"No..."

You proceeded into pulling the trigger as your hands fought it.

"No..!"

But to no vail... You pulled the trigger and it hit Levi.

"No!!!!!" You yelled in thoughts. As you have had enough and held your head

"Get.. the...fuck.. out of me!!!!!" You yelled and the second you did, the monster got out but you, ever so quickly grabbed you blades from the ground and sliced it many times. You quickly ran to Levi and hugged him.

You pulled him into your chest

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!"

"Ca...det... See? i told you, you can do it (Y/N)..."

You tried grabbing one of your flare guns but Levi stopped you

"Don't..."

"But I--"

"That's an order"

"Levi! I'm sorry!"

Levi's hand went limp and you just cried harder, not knowing what to do anymore...

******
... I feel terribly bad ;-; that's it! I'm gonna do a part 2 of this but it's gonna be a very short one-shot... Hope you enjoyed! I'm always open for requests! Ja~ne!