Oscar does as told and comes down to her.

Maria: *hugs the boy as hard as she can* You we're the grandson I never had... Thank you Oscar *after a few more seconds she released him*

Qrow was next. Oscar stood back up.

Qrow: I never did apologize for slugging yah at the Brunswick farm. Did I?

Oscar chuckling slightly: Don't worry. I never held it against you.

Qrow: Oscar. I am proud to have been one of your mentors. You are one of my greatest students

Oscar offering a hand for Qrow to shake: Your teachings, we're brutal... but they kept me alive for so long. I owe you my life Qrow.

Qrow accepted his hand but then pulled Oscar into a deep hug.

When Qrow released Ren was next.

Not knowing what to say, Ren pulled his friend into a goodbye hug as he began to tear up.

Oscar knew he had to hold back his own tears.

When Ren let him go, WBY stood in front looking up at the tall boy.

Yang smiling: It wasn't too long ago when you would be the one looking up at us

Oscar: *chuckles*

Blake: You've grown up so much Oscar *Blake said putting a hand on his shoulder*

Weiss: You've done so much for me, my brother.. all of us Oscar.

The three girls pulled him into a group hug.

WBY: You'll always be one of us.

Next was Nora.

Instead of doing her normal bear hug, Nora wrapped her arms around the boy gently.

Nora crying: You are one of the best people, I have ever met.

Oscar: Nora...

Nora: Don't leave your mother behind....

After a few seconds, Ren pulled her away and held her in the sad moment.

Jaune stood in front of the boy, face to face.

Jaune: You're as tall as me now. Can no longer look down at you.

Oscar:  We finally are the same level.

Jaune: Oscar... when we lost Pyrrha, we... I thought, you could fill the spot she had left. But, you didn't... You became something entirely new... someone I couldn't compare or look down to like Pyrrha. You helped me, to not lose my feelings for her. I developed a new friendship with you. And if it were reversed and I had met you before her. I wouldn't want it any other way.

Oscar: Jaune..

Jaune: You are my brother. Forever man. *pulls him into a bro hug*

Oscar: Thank you... brother.

It was now Penny's turn.

She couldn't hold back her emotions as she jumped on him and hugged.

Oscar lovingly rubbed her back. After 20 seconds she let go.

Neo took off Romans hat as she face the boy 2 and a half heads taller than her.

With her fingers she pointed to her heart. She then moved those same fingers to his chest.

Oscar knew what it meant.

It meant they're hearts will always be one.

Oscar picked up the older yet smaller girl as the hugged deeply.

When he put her down, he placed Romans hat back on her. Neo began to cry as she moved away.

Now it was Whitley standing in front of him.

Whitley: So this is the end huh?...

Oscar: Afraid so...

Whitley: Forgive me... I am not good with.. farewells...

Oscar: Then lets not make this farewell. Lets make it a " See you later"

Whitley smiling slightly: I see. Well then *pulls his partner into a goodbye hug* Farewell, partner.

Oscar excepting: Farewell, Partner.

Finally it was Ruby.

She couldn't help but stare at the boy she had met two years ago. Back then he was a scared small farm hand.

Now he was a strong, tall leader of a huntsman team. She was so proud of how much he grew.

Oscar: One minute left..

Ruby: Oscar.. I don't know what to say... you are one of my greatest friends. We've traveled the world together. Fought side by side. Even lead our little group here.. with Jaune of course.

Jaune: *chuckles slightly*

Ruby: Oscar. Every moment that I spend with you, is the best time of my day. You have become *starts to tear up* such an important part of my life... *cries harder* And I don't wanna say goodbye Oscar! *Jumps on him and cries into chest*

Oscar: Ruby...

Ruby: Don't go Oscar! I can't do this without you! Any of you!

Oscar: Ruby.... I'm sorry....

Ruby muffling into his chest: Please... don't

Everyone in the room we're either full blown crying or starting too.

Oscar: Everyone... Please, don't cry. Goodbyes are hard enough as it is.. and besides! This isn't goodbye! I'll still be here!... just not in control.

Whitley joking: You always we're bad at making others feel better *sniffs*

Everyone: *giggles sadly*

Oscar: If I may ask one thing... it's that you do not feel any resentment to Ozpin..

Ozpin: Oscar...

Oscar: He had no control over this. He wouldn't want this to be if it didn't have to. I'm begging you... to forgive him... *stares at Jaune, Qrow and Yang*

Everyone nodded yes.

Jaune: Okay Oscar... we promise, we will not be angry at Oz...

Ozpin: Oscar.. *starts to cry*

Oscar: It's almost time now.. *glows a golden and green*

Ruby: Oscar... just know. We will always love you... I will always love you... *kisses his cheek*

Oscar then fell to his knees as he glowed brightest.

Everyone could see a Silhouette of Oscar when they had first met him. It the switched to him to him in atlas, and finally back to him currently. He let a few tears fall as he smiled brightly.

Then a big golden flash illuminated in the room.

Oscar then stood up.

Ozcar ( Ozpin now Oscar): It is done.....

End

Yeah this is just a Oneshot I made for the RWBY community