It is done

This post follows a poll and theory I made about when Oz will take over his soul.

In my theory I said by age 16, Oscar and Ozpin would've already merged.

Lets see how it would go

March 13th, 2 years after the V7 finale

We move to a shot at the destroyed beacon academy.

A 16 year old, noticeably taller Oscar was on his knees glowing. He was in Ozpin's former office.

Oscar: So this it it huh?.... My time is up....

Ozpin: Oscar, I-

Oscar: It's okay.... I know nor you, I, or even Ozma has any control over this.

Ozpin with Remorse in his voice: It is always the hardest part every new cycle

Oscar smiling sadly: It never gets better for you, does it...

Ozpin: Not once... in all my lifetimes not once...

Oscar: Maybe it won't be so bad.... I'll still be here... just not in control...

Ozpin: Oscar... I wish things could've been different

Oscar: Me to-

Suddenly a scatter of Rose petals entered the room as the doors were busted open.

Ruby: OSCAR!!

As Oscar slowly turned his head to face her, she realized that she was not alone.

He saw, the other members of RWBY, JNR, Qrow, Maria and even is own team OWPN ( Oscar, Whitley, Penny, Neo)

Jaune with much concern in his voice: Oscar, what's going on?! You wouldn't answer us?

Oscar couldn't help but smile slightly as he saw his most favourite people in the world.

Penny: Oscar? W-why are you glowing.

Oscar looked down.

Qrow eyes widen slightly: We we're too late!.....

Ren: Too late for-..... *starts to realize what is happening* No....

Nora: *getting to the same level as her son* Oscar honey... please answer us? What is happening!?

Oscar very weakly stood up.

Oscar: My time... it's up.

Oscar could visibly see the eyes of everyone in the room widen with shock and fear.

Yang: O-ozpin is taking over!?

Oscar: Yeah.... It's happening right now..

Blake: B-but! I thought we had till the start of the new season to stop Salem! We have the army and everything!

Oscar: Sadly... it does not change the fact that it's over for me...

Jaune: GAH! *punches a wall again* No.... Not again... *begins to cry*

Weiss desperately asking: Oscar, isn't they're some way to stop the merge?!

Oscar smiling sadly: No... It's over

Whitley walks over and puts his hands on his partner's shoulders: It's not over... it.. can't... be... *slowly removes hands*

Oscar then felt a message pop up on his scroll.

Neo over the text messages: How much time is left

Oscar: .... 5 minutes....

Maria: *looks up at the poor boy as she gestures him to lower himself to her level*