Kabhi Hum Na The : Part Five/ Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"What is it about?" Ayush asks from the kitchen.

"You come out, then we will talk." Om tells him.

"What trouble have you caused Ayusha?" Ayush asks her, as he hasn't caused any mischief.

"Nothing!" Ayusha replies outraged. "You might have done something. Right, Mom?"

"No. we just want to discuss somethings with you two." Gauri explains to them.

"Okay... Check this out." Ayush says excitedly as he came out carrying cupcakes in a tray.

"Wow!" Ayusha shouts excitedly seeing them.

Everyone picks one each and bite into it.

"Nice, Ayush... did you learn it at the camp?" Gauri asks him as she hugged him.

"Yes." Ayush replies grinning as he moved away from his mother. He was a big boy now; parents didn't pet their big children for everything.

Om rolls his eyes seeing Ayush's behavior then he quickly moves towards him and hugs him tight. "I am so proud of you my son."

"Papa... don't hug me. I am not a kid." Ayush says embarrassed.

"Call him Dad, Ayush!" Ayusha instructs in her fake sophisticated accent.

Om and Gauri share a look and then chuckle softly. The kids have grown up, and they had gone back to their childishness as they missed their mischievous little brats.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Ayush asks as he took a seat opposite them.

"We have decided to get married." Om informs them.

"WHAT?" Ayusha shouts out in shock as she stood up.

"You are ready for marriage?" Ayush asks Gauri at the same time.

"Yes." Gauri replies smiling. When the kids had turned 10, they had told both of them everything what had happened, and the kids had accepted their truth and their decision with amazing maturity which sadly they never showed again.

"So, you guys are no longer going to be our super cool, awesome, living-in- sin parents?" Ayusha asks heartbroken making Om and Gauri to roll their eyes yet again.

"I am sorry, sweetheart. We are no longer going to be that super cool, awesome parents." Gauri tells her.

"Just some regular, normal, boring parents!" Om informs her.

"Oh!" Ayusha says and then she asks, "When are you getting married?"

"In couple of months." Gauri informs her.

"I'll invite everyone from my school!" Ayusha tells them excitedly. "It should be a theme wedding!"

"Yes." Om tells her smiling then turns to look at Ayush and sees him, sweetly smiling at them.

"There is one more thing." Om tells them.

"What?" Ayush asks curiously.

"We want to have another baby." Gauri informs them.

"WHAT?" Ayusha asks shocked.

"You two have grown up and we would like to have a baby." Om explains.

"I can't share my room with one more person. I don't even want to share it with Ayusha anymore." Ayush tells him in finality.

That's when Om realized that their kids were really growing up and it might be time that they got privacy.

"I think it is time that you two get your own rooms." Om tells them.

"AWESOME!" Ayusha shouts excitedly.