1⃣2⃣

Sanha

  What Guy gave another Guy a chain because they were 'Best Friends'?

First it was a Kiss, Now A Chain? If this doesn't end up like a Wattpad Story, I'm hanging myself- Just kidding.

    I walked through the hallways, heading to class when my Gaze fell on Binwoo. They seemed like they were having a heated argument. I knew I was supposed to walk away and act like I didn't see anything but it bothered me a lot.

It bothered me that Two of my Friends weren't getting along anymore. I thought that this Angst they had would be for a short period but it was a month already. Something needed to be done.

      As I was about to Walk towards them, an hand grabbed me, entwining my hands with theirs.

“Minhyuk?”

He sent me a small smile. Lately Minhyuk had been extra clingy. The way he held me was always different. The way his gaze would soften each time it was on me. He was confusing me. Park Minhyuk was confusing me. Did he find out that I was gay?

       “Let's get to class or we'll be late again” I heard him say.

****

Anonymous

 Bin sat on the bench watching his friend's sad attempt at dunking a ball. Sometimes he wondered why Jinwoo joined the Basketball Club when he could have joined the Music Club.

  “Hey...”

Bin sighed. He knew that voice all too well. It was the voice of someone who wouldn't leave him alone. Bin was sure Eunwoo could take hints but right now he wasn't sure Eunwoo could take anything.

  “..Not here Eunwoo. Not when Jinwoo's playing.” Bin warned as Eunwoo sighed, taking a seat beside Bin as they watched the game in silence.

   What happened between this two was something that should have never happened. Something that shouldn't have been tested. Something that should have been avoided. It was awkward and painful and now both hearts were full of regrets.

Well.....only one person's heart was full of regret, the other's heart was full of love.

         “Can you not?” a tired Moonbin said as he crossed his arm as the game ended with the players going into the Locker room.

  “Look” Eunwoo began. “..I didn't say I regretted what happened between us Bin..I-”

“You didn't say it. You acted it. Do you know what your stupid act did to me mentally?” an emotional Bin asked as He shook his head. “Just Stop trying to make excuses for yourself. Okay?”

“But I'm not!” Eunwoo yelled, slightly shocking Bin. Eunwoo sighed, he didn't mean to yell at the Younger. “I am not making Excuses Bin. I was confused. I didn't know what to feel. I felt a lot of things. I felt stuck, I felt stupid, I felt mad at myself”

Bin shook his head again. “You felt irritated. You can fake your words but you can't fake the messages in your eyes. I'm not stupid Eunwoo, I saw the way you looked at me”

“Looked Bin. It was Looked. It was in the Past, now read my eyes and tell me what you see, Tell if you still see the same thing” Eunwoo dared as Bin raised his head to look into Eunwoo's eyes. They had tears in them and Bin could sense love emitting from them but then it could be pity or just mere concern but either way, it wasn't irritation.

Cha Eunwoo was no longer irritated by staring at Moon Bin.

“I need to go” Bin said immediately but he was grabbed by Eunwoo before he could take a step.

It felt like Déjà vu all over again.

After the Hand grabbing, They both knew what always came next and they both couldn't stop it.

  But one person was tired of living in a world full of illusions.

“Just Stop” Bin uttered, freeing His hand from Eunwoo's grip. “This isn't healthy for us and you know that. I wish we could go back in time to undo everything that we did but we can't. We can't make it right also, no matter how much we try so let us Just Stop”

Eunwoo didn't want that but the pain in Bin's eyes bothered him-again. He knew that he messed up and he knew he couldn't erase that but part of him knew that he could change things but Bin wasn't even trying to let him in.

   “Bin..” he called defeated. “.I really can't bear the thought of losing you”

Bin sighed. “Well I Can”

Both boys knew that that was a Stupid Lie. Even though Eunwoo couldn't read minds, He could read words and Bin was lying.

“Okay” Eunwoo said, running his hands through his hair frustratedly. “I'll leave you alone if that's what you want but..I don't regret any of the things that we did. I don't regret any of it, one bit” He said as he walked away not looking back. He was scared that if he did, Bin would see him cry.

      Moon Bin sighed as he watched Eunwoo's figure slowly disappear. Maybe, Maybe it was better this way.

------

Don't Hate the Player, hate the Game.

Questions anyone?