8⃣

Sanha

   Something was wrong with Binwoo and I could sense it. Moonbin didn't make fun of Eunwoo's Magic Tricks anymore and Eunwoo didn't even act like Moonbin existed each time we sat down together.

     Although curiosity was killing me on the inside, I didn't want to Interfere cause I didn't want to take sides. Maybe they fought. Maybe something bad happened between them. I couldn't tell but Jinwoo looked like he had it all figured out.

      “As anyone heard Jackson is transferring?” Moonbin said as we all dropped our chopsticks. What did he mean by Jackson was transferring?

   “By Jackson, you mean Mr Wild and Sexy?” I raised a brow as Moonbin nodded, putting a piece of fish into his mouth.

   “Why? Why would he transfer? Isn't he in his final year?” a curious Jinwoo asked.

     “Eversince he got scouted by his Company, it has been difficult keeping up with School work so he's going to SOPA instead. A School for the Art” Moonbin mentioned as thoughts ran through my mind.

     He was given the Name 'Mr Wild and Sexy' for being very Sexy. Even the female teachers wanted a piece of him.

   We were all sad at the fact that he had to go but at least he was following his dreams and that was enough for us..I guess.

   “Sometimes I wonder when I'm going to be scouted too” we heard Jinwoo mutter as he picked at his food. “Maybe, I'm not just that good enough”

    “Hey!” Moonbin slapped his shoulder. “Don't ever think like that. You are a very good Rapper and you are talented. Stop looking down on yourself. If these people don't see it, I do.”

    Jinwoo didn't reply, instead he picked a piece of carrot with his Chopstick shoving it into his mouth.

     Park Jinwoo was a very good rapper, I had heard most of his mixtapes and they sounded really good. If Yoongi and Jinwoo got to work together, they would probably create FIRE.

   “You should enter the talent show. What do you have to lose anyway?” I suggested with Jinwoo's eyes brightening up.

“I guess I could.” he mumbled as I laughed at his expression. Sometimes Park Jinwoo could be a big Baby.

       “Hey Guys” we heard a girl say as we looked up to see Minhyuk and a girl with pink short hair standing infront of our table.

   Who was this Bit- Girl?

  “I'm Sharon” she said waving shyly.

Okay.. But did we ask?

    “Guys..” a Happy Minhyuk said. “...Meet my Girlfriend”

   We all laughed at Minhyuk's attempt at a joke as We choked on our saliva. Lol, he said girlfriend.

    “Good one Minhyuk” Eunwoo said wiping an imaginary tear away from his eyes.

“Yeah. I haven't had a good laugh in centuries.” Moonbin added as Jinwoo nodded.

“She's a Good actress also”

  I paused my laughter as I examined the girl. She looked Classy. The watch on her wrist and her shoes looked like she was made of money and she was honestly Pretty.

  In all, She was Park Minhyuk's Type.

    “I am not joking..” a flushed face Minhyuk replied as we all stared at each other.

“You were not?” a confused Eunwoo asked as Minhyuk nodded, entwining his hand with hers.

   “Her name is Sharon and she's in a lower grade. Don't worry it's just a year lower.” Minhyuk explained.

       How did Minhyuk get a girlfriend?
What happened to Staying Single?

    “Wow...well Congratulations. You're becoming a man” A Proud Moonbin said as he smiled as Minhyuk scoffed.

  I stared at their entwined hands, at loss for words. “I-I-Uhm-Welcome to the Group”

  “Thank you” she beamed as Minhyuk let her seat beside me. I couldn't complain that she was now sitting in the middle of I and Minhyuk.

Maybe this was reality telling me to Move On.

****

Anonymous

Eunwoo:
stop blowing me off.
let's talk.

Moonbin:
there's nothing to talk
about.

Eunwoo:
u and i knw
that's a lie.
stop hurting
and let me in, pls.

Moonbin:
it was a mistake
let it go.

Eunwoo:
i can't.
i can't let you go.
i want to hold unto you
i want to wake up
planting kisses on your cheek
i want to wake u up
with breakfast in bed.
i don't know how i feel about u
but i really want u.

Not delivered.

Retry

Yes No

Message Deleted.

Eunwoo:
Okay.

------

Hi? Any questions.?

Take my hand / binwoo. Clasicegirl

Path to you / binwoo. Clasicegirl

Both books are written by the same author and I have to go say that this book is very well written. I'm not even joking! So please check it out. Kamsa!