1⃣4⃣

Sanha

     The School trip was on everybody's lip. I really didn't think going on a school trip felt like an excellent idea for me besides I had this feeling that Noona was never going to let me go for something like that because my Grades weren't really encouraging.

I stared at the List of people going on the noticeboard cause they updated it everyday.

There were 40 people signed up already which was great. 40 people got to have the best time of their lives while I got to stay at home with my Sister. Isn't Life Wonderful?

     “I can always convince your sister, there's nothing the power of Magic can't do” an annoying Eunwoo encouraged as I huffed, trying to get his voice out of my head.

   He has been trying to convince me all morning to help convince my sister but I disagreed to it. Even if Bin showed up on our doorstep, My Sister would still say No.

    “Hypnotism could work” he suggested and I lost it. Halting in my steps, I turned to Eunwoo.

     “You can be an actor, or a singer or A Model. Why you want to be Magician really surprises me?! A lot of guys would kill to have your looks but you still want to cover them up behind a stupid mask and a stupid cape” I rambled as Eunwoo stared at me.

Then he grinned. “You know, I have always thought of making you disappear but I had no reason to do that but now, I think I'd be doing Humanity a Huge forever” he winked walking away as I stared confusingly at his retreating figure.

What did he mean by doing Humanity a Favour.?

If Humanity was a person, they would want me too.

****

“Are you pregnant?” I inquired the moment, I saw I.M throw up in the Boy's toilet.

   He washed his face and rinsed his mouth as he turned to me. “Yes. I am Pregnant Yoon Sanha. I am a Man with a baby inside of me. And no it wasn't the spoilt soy milk I drank at Lunch. It's because I have a baby inside of me” he sassed as I chuckled.

  “Will you blame me? That was the only thing that came to my mind” I said as we both exited the Bathroom.

   “Are you going for the School Trip?” He suddenly asked and I could feel my face turn sour.

  “No” I replied Through Gritted Teeth.

“I don't think it's fair that we are going and you won't be so I'm going to talk to your sister..” he said so full of Hope.

    It was sad because my sister was going to crush it.

  “Okay” I shrugged, too tired to argue. Science already took the energy I had left in me.

  “I'll see you after school. Make sure you wait for me.” He said as we parted ways. I nodded heading to class when a body curled up on the floor, caught my attention.

    I moved closer to inspect the body and shock washed through my system.

“Moonbin?”

What the Heck?

  “Hey..” I tapped his body. “Hey wake up..” I tapped continuously but he wouldn't get up. I panicked as I began to shout for help in the Hallway but no one heard me.

      Picking him up with all my strength, I place him on my Back as I hurriedly ran towards the Sick Bay.  He wasn't breathing and I was very scared.

  “What happened?” the nurse asked the moment, I entered the room with Bin on my back.

“Please check him. I saw him on the floor in the hallway. I just brought him here” I said so quickly, I forget to catch my breathe.

“Calm down okay?” she said helping me place him on one of the beds as she took out her stethoscope and placed it on his chest. “He's still breathing.. Please can you stay outside for a while” she said as I nodded, leaving the room.

Why did Moonbin faint?

What if I was not there to help him?

  A lot of questions ran through my mind as I stopped chewing on my finger.

Moonbin was going to be fine.

  My Phone beeped the moment I calmed myself. I took it out to see it was a new message. It was a message from Minhyuk.

Was Something Wrong?

Rocky:

Where R U?
Classes have begun.

Me:
I'm at the Sick Bay.

Rocky:
Y?
R U sick?

Me:
No. Not me.
It's Bin Hyung
He fainted.

Rocky:
Y?
What happened?

Me:
I don't Know.
I haven't found out yet.

Rocky:
Hang in there.
I'll text the guys.
We'll be there
When classes end.

  Me:
Okay.

------

So did yhu vote?

Check out: Third Gift *Binwoo* by uni-cats