"I know you do" he smiled and let her exit first. "So, have you think what to tell Hector?"

"Uhm... I'll improvised". He helped her to get in the car, and put the belt over her body for protection. As he was lying above her, his fave was so closed to her that made her heart beat, and she was pretty sure he heard it. "Thank...thank you"

"Let's go" it was all that he said.

The drive was quite and she could feel the awkwardness that filled the car.

"Thank you" she said out of no where.

"It's not a big deal. I didn't had anything to do today so it's okay"

"No" her hand touched his arm making him to turn and look at it. "Thank you for not giving up on me"

"Ez found you. If it wasn't him then..." He rushed his hand over his face not wanting to think what would happen if his brother wasn't their.

"I'm sure you would had found me" she tried to comfort him. "It doesn't matter. I'm glad you all been their for me, even if you didn't have to. I'm glad you saved me"

"You're family Gab. You should know that by now. The past is the past. You never stopped being family" he muttered and his fingers tightening around the wheel.

"You don't have to be kind... I know you mad at me. This situation doesn't have to change what you feeling over me"

And those words that came out of her mouth were true. She prefers an honest Angel than a fake one.

"I'm not mad" he assured her. "Even if it's hard to believe... I'm not. I'm just glad my son will have his mother back"

"Have you... Have you went to see him?"

"No" he turned the car to the left, and the road for Miguel's house appeared in front of them. "I thought it's better to meet him when you'll be around too. Properly I mean"

"Okay" they arrived but she didn't move.

"You alright? You want me to come to?"

"It's my house okay?" It was all she asked and he nod. "Thank you, again. I guess I'll see you around" she was about to got out but he grabbed her by the wrist.

"Gab, I know we have a long road ahead of us but...If you need someone to talk, I'm here for you, okay?"

"Thank you Angel" she smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She stepped out of the vehicle and as she looked to the house her eyes felt on Miguel's where he was waiting. "Hey!" She called and went next to him.

"Welcome home" it was all he said. His arm slip around her west and pulled her closer to his body. With his other hand touched her face and gave her a kiss on the forehead. His eyes never leaving Angel's car as he was driving away.

After a while he looked down at her, analyzing her face and then her body. He realised she was wearing some clothes that didn't belonged to her but he knew who it really was.

If he said he didn't get jealous one more time, he would be a lier.

"Let's take a shower. Then you'll be ready to see Hector". In the call of her son's name she felt a burden in her chest. "I'll be by your side. Don't worry he will not judge you or hate you. He just missed you"

"I-I just..."

"I know. Let's go. We will think what to tell him on the shower okay?"

"Yes"

                                         ***

Author's note: I'm sorry for a part like this. I know it isn't that good. Sorry for the lame end of this chapter too.

I hope you guys are all doing fine in these times we're leaving right now. Stay strong and positive. Be there for eachother and love eachother. Tuff times, but we're strong. I hope you all doing fine.

 I hope you all doing fine