•|| Chapter 24 ||•

" Iwa-chan!! I got her!! " Oikawa quickly runs to Iwaizumi, who got surprised when Oikawa was holding you in front of him and were shaking you. " Oi!! The hell do you think you're doing!? " He immediately grabbed you and gave Oikawa a smack on the back of the head.

" Ow!! I was just trying to get her away from them. " Oikawa held the spot where Iwaizumi hit him, then hiding behind him. " From who? " Iwaizumi furrowed his eyebrows, " They've been with ___ since chapter 15!! I want to be with ___ too!! " He whined, hugging both you and Iwaizumi since his partner was holding you.

" Hey, get off!! " Iwaizumi popped a tick mark on his forehead as he struggles to get Oikawa off whilst holding you with one arm. " Oi!! Coach's coming!! " He smacked Oikawa again as the brunette finally let go. " Alright, the other coaches and I had a meeting earlier. " Coach Sadayuki states as the other members circle around.

" We've decided we'll give all the players to have a 2-day rest, warming up after matches isn't enough to balance your bodies, thus, practicing nonstop for the past week will most likely tire you guys out and we don't you guys to be exhausted when the spring tournament comes around. " Coach explains as you listen in, even if you don't really understand much. " Your rest days will start tomorrow, after those two days we'll have 3 more days before training camp ends, so let's do our best! " He adds, as you answer along with everyone.

" You hear that, my angel? We'll have 2 days to be together!! " Oikawa happily states as he takes you from Iwaizumi and lets you sit on his shoulders. " Oi, I don't think we'll be able to be with ___ for 2 days. We aren't the only ones who want to be with her. " Iwaizumi puts his hand on Oikawa's shoulder as the mentioned male suddenly feels chills and stares from behind.

The others were looking at you, so you only smiled and waved, shooting imaginary heart arrows into their chest.

" ___ is ours. "

" We'll get her back, Shirabu. "

" K-Kageyama's smiling with evil intentions this time! "

" I'm not!! "

" I want to play with pudding. "

" Be patient Kenma, she'll go over here soon. "

" Don't worry, sweetcakes, mommy's coming. "

" S-Suga..?

" Bokuto-san, if you want to play with ___, then you should go to her yourself. "

" But I want to go there with you!! "

" Looks like we have rivals, but I don't need to worry since ___'s with me- " Oikawa looked up, only to see that you were gone. " MY ANGEL, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE- " Oikawa turned around to see that you were in the middle of the court. " Angeeeel!! Come back, will you? " Oikawa dropped to his knees and called for you, you turned around to go back to him, but then you heard your name again.

" Chubs, wanna play with Kenma again? " Kuroo tried to bribe you using Kenma, who really didn't mind if he was being lifted up like a cat as long as you come to them.

" Squishy!! Over here!! " You turn to see Hinata shouting and jumping up holding a volleyball with Kageyama gesturing you to come to them.

" Tch, ___!! BunBuns is here!! " Shirabu yelled out, with BunBuns on his lap and Goshiki having his arms open wide for you to run and collapse on.

" Mommy's here, sweetcakes. " You hear Sugawara's soft voice calling for you, along with Daichi holding candy and showing them to you.

" HEY, HEY, HEY SNUGGLE BUDDY!! " Bokuto's voice echoed around the court as you turn to him, he was pointing at Akaashi who sighed and gave you heart sign.

My, my. How were you going to choose now? Moreover, who? You liked everyone and wanted to play with all of them, but you never thought you'd had to choose. Although you didn't understand the situation, you were about to choose until a loud whistle was heard.

" Everyone back to their respective courts, break is over!! " Someone announces as you sigh in relief, you didn't know from what but you felt like it.

•♤•

" Puffin- " Matsukawa got cut off when you threw a pillow at him, well, at his leg. " Heeeeey, I thought this was just tag? " Matsukawa chuckled and ran after you around the room. " Don't forget about me, waddles. " Hanamaki suddenly slid in front of you. " No!! " You laugh and run under his legs, causing Matsukawa to crash into him as they both fall on the floor.

" Oh? What a sight. " Matsukawa looked down to see Hanamaki below him. " Issei, there's a child here. " Hanamaki placed his lips against Matsukawa's to stop him from coming any closer, a small blush spread on his cheeks as you stare at them whilst tilting your head.

" Makki, Mattsun, what are you guys doing!? " Oikawa quickly covered your eyes as Hanamaki roughly pushes Matsukawa off him. " Nothing, he just crashed into me and then your dirty mind came along. " He shrugged as their captain objects. " Puffin. " You hear Matsukawa whisper behind Hanamaki, putting his finger to his lips and gesturing to be quiet with a smirk.

You gasp and awe and nod furiously as an imaginary scene comes in your head.

" Heh, you did well keeping that secret. " Matsukawa kept rubbing your head in a comforting manner as you get stuck in a happy trance. " Want some treats? " Hanamaki showed up beside you with his hand full of candy. You felt like you were in heaven, a wide smile creeping on your lips.

" Sunshine? " Iwaizumi waved his hand in front of you. You had your eyes closed whilst humming gleefully, " ___. " Oikawa snapped his fingers loudly as you flinch and lose your balance.

Good thing Iwaizumi caught you before you could fall, although it probably wouldn't hurt because there were futons set up. " I'm turning off the lights. " Yahaba yawns as the light flickers into darkness. " ___, don't you wanna sleep with me? " Oikawa points to himself, pretty confident you'd go to him. But then you saw Iwaizumi beside him, giving you a small smile. " Iwa!! " You giggle and jump into his arms.

" It's the muscles isn't it, ___? I agree with you but still!! " Oikawa clenched his fists, " Hah, not only that but because you've been messing with her since earlier. " Hanamaki says, " Pinching her cheeks, clinging onto her and feeding her biscuits. " Matsukawa continues, " Attention isn't going to win her over, Oikawa. " Both of them chuckled, earning a smack on the back of the head.

•|| Be sure to choose which team or ship do you wanna be with for the next 2 days!! I'd be happy to know which of the characters you want to interact with more! ( Although I want them all to interact with you, there's too many ; ^ ; ) ||•