•|| Chapter 15 ||•

" Welcome~ " An old lady's voice welcomed the 3 of you. You smiled and waved at the lady who returned the gestures back, smiling wider when she sees the toy you had in your hand.

Walking in between Oikawa and Iwaizumi, your stomach growled as you started to become hungry. Oikawa heard and chuckled, lifting you up and ruffling your hair, " We better hurry up then, Iwa-chan, ___ is getting hungry. " He says as Iwaizumi nods, looking through the bread section of the store.

" Panda!! " You excitedly chirp, pointing at the bread that looked like a panda. " Oh? You want this one? " Oikawa grabbed the neatly wrapped bread and turned it around, making sure the ingredients in it is edible to children. Although that should be out of the question, considering the bread is literally animal shaped.

" Oh, it has jam as a filling. " Oikawa muttered, looking over to Iwaizumi who already had a basket half filled with different kinds of bread. " Is that a checklist? " Oikawa asked, suddenly noticing the paper Iwaizumi was holding. " Yes. " He paused, locking eyes with you, " Did you find anything you wanted? " He asked as you nodded, showing him the panda bun Oikawa was holding.

" Okay then, we're done here. " He pat your head and took the panda bun, putting it in the basket and then grabbing some water bottles for the team. Going to the counter, you met eyes with the old lady, who smiled at you warmly, as if saying it's nice to see you again.

" Oh, by the way, the nice lady beside your shop says hi. " Iwaizumi remembered as she smiles, " Oh, please, she's only nice to youngins nowdays. " She laughed wholeheartedly, " I see, well, please tell her that we're grateful for the toy she gave ___. " Both Oikawa and Iwaizumi bowed, you too, since you were in Oikawa's arms.

After paying for the bread, the 3 of you left the store, walking back to the camp. Oikawa yawned, " It's still early. " He mumbled, regretting his choices to wake up super early. Hearing rustling in the bushes, you stop, looking to your right with curiosity.

It wasn't until you were suddenly tackled by a creature that you screamed in shock.

" ___!! "

You yelped and opened your eyes, a little surprised at what was in front of you.

" ___!! Are you okay!? " You were snapped out of our thoughts when you were swiftly picked up by Iwaizumi

" ___!! Are you okay!? " You were snapped out of our thoughts when you were swiftly picked up by Iwaizumi. You nod, seeing that the creature was actually just a dog. " I don't think the dog wanted to hurt her, Iwa-chan, look at it. " Oikawa pointed, hiding behind Iwaizumi.

Both you and Iwaizumi looked at the dog, who was tilting it's head with its tongue out. " I-I guess...we should go now though, everyone's probably hungry by now. " Iwaizumi sighed, turning his focus on you. Fortunately you didn't get hurt badly, just some dirt and a small wound on your right elbow.

" She's got a bruise, we better hurry up and get her fixed up before it gets infected. " Iwaizumi stated, looking at your wounded elbow, it stung a little when he moved your elbow but you didn't mind. " I'll carry her, I'm quicker than you anyways, Iwa-chan. " Oikawa teased, doing his signature piece sign as the other male sighed, placing you onto Oikawa's back.

You smiled at Iwaizumi as a thank you, forgetting about the dog who was still there. " Let's go then!! " Oikawa excitedly says, dashing back to the camp with Iwaizumi trailing behind him.

•♤•

" Oi, we're back. " Iwaizumi stated as the other gathered to finally have breakfast. " Here's your panda bun, ___. " Iwaizumi handed you your bun, which you got help to open it with Kyoutani.

While everyone started to eat, you see Kindaichi and Kunimi head over to the bags, curiously you follow them while finishing your panda bun. They kneeled down and rummaged through the bags, maybe their tying to find something.

Before you could inspect on them closer, Kindaichi noticed you, " Ah, hello there. " He greeted you, seemingly a bit surprised. The first thing you noticed since you met him was his hair, it reminded you of Kuroo and you wanted to touch it.

Oddly enough, you liked the feeling of playing with people's hair. The smoothness and silky texture gives you a feeling of relaxation and contentment.

" Turnip! " You point at him, " Eh? You too? " Kindaichi sighed, remembering that time Hinata called him turnip head. " Hm, I mean she isn't wrong. " Kunimi resisted a chuckle, standing up and giving you a pat on the head.

You walk to Kindaichi with a smile on your face, holding your hands up so you could get a feel of his hair and since he's tall, but not as tall as Lev. He tilted his head and looked at Kunimi, having a " what do I do in this situation " look on his face.

Maybe he isn't that good with kids.

Kunimi only shrugged, going back to regroup with the others, leaving Kindaichi hoping you don't eat his hair off. You finally grasped his hair on your tippy toes, you smile as you feel that it's almost the same as Oikawa's hair, which you played with earlier when you were on his back.

" You don't mind if I carry you, right? " He asked, a bit afraid that you might start to cry. You shook your head and wrapped your tiny arms around his neck, he carefully lifted you up, making sure that you were comfortable as he goes to the others, with a small smile on his face.

Looks like you earned more cute points.

" HEY HEY HEY!! " A voice echoed through the court gathering most of everyone's attention. " Sorry we're a bit late, something happened. " The coach, you assumed, bowed as a bunch of boys come in the court.

" Ah, it's the Fukurodani volleyball team. " You hear Kindaichi mumble as you ask him to put you down. You were curious who the people were and wanted to befriend them, especially after you spotted one boy who looked like an owl, your favorite animal.

" Oh, who's this? " All their eyes were suddenly on you.