•|| Season Release Special ||•

" Why exactly are we here, Tendou? " Shirabu asked the redhead, wandering around the mall. " Well, ___'s birthday is coming up soon and we have to buy supplies to give her the best birthday ever!! " Tendou happily explained, an excited grin placed on his lips.

" Isn't her birthday on- " Semi got cut off with Tendou covering his mouth, " Shhh!! That's the surprise, an early birthday!! " He whisper-shouted at Semi. " I suggest distracting ___ first but the problem is, " Yamagata paused turning to Ushijima with the others following his move.

" She's stuck to Ushijima. "

" I can go distract her!! " Goshiki cheerily volunteered.

" Good, we didn't need you anyways. " A very irritated Shirabu muttered.

" Hey, I heard that!! " Goshiki yelled, a bit hurt.

" Now, now, no time for arguing. Goshiki that was a good idea, you can stay with ___ and Kawanishi. " Semi quickly stopped the escalating argument, giving Goshiki a pat on the head. " I don't think ___'s going anywhere without Ushijima. " Reon pointed out, you were clinging on to Ushijima while asleep.

" I've tried, her grip on him is unbreakable. " Yamagata sighed, " Maybe try to make her let go with her stuffie? " Shirabu suggested as Kawanishi nodded. Ushijima turned around since you were sleeping on his back, Kawanishi gently squeezed BunBuns in between your grip on Ushijima's shirt.

Slowly but surely you gripped on BunBuns' arm instead. " There we go, one more to go. " Kawanishi smiled slightly until he then realized he couldn't use BunBuns to remove your grip from your other hand.

" I can remove my shirt so she could let go. " Ushijima requested with a blank expression.

" Absolutely not!! " Semi rejected Ushijima's suggestion, " Aw, come on Semi!! " Tendou grasped his shoulders, " With all these strangers around?? No!! " He sternly stated. Without hesitation, Tendou swiftly grab ahold of Ushijima's shirt and lifted it up.

" Oh. He has another shirt. " Semi blinked dumbfoundedly, rubbing his temple. " Why didn't you say so Tendou? " He barked at the redhead, who was wrapping you in Ushijima's shirt. " It's fun teasing. " He snickered, handing you to Kawanishi, he smiled, thinking you looked like a cute burrito.

" Now, go on, you two. We'll chat you where to meet up after we're done. Also, if ___ sees us, you need to distract her so she won't become suspicious." Semi shoo-ed Kawanishi and Goshiki into another direction. " What are we gonna do for the meantime? " Goshiki asked Kawanishi, who paused to think for a moment. " Want to stay at a cafe? " He suggested as the purplehead nodded, following his senior to a nearby cafe they just spotted.

•♤•

" It's been 2 hours, I wonder what they're doing... " Goshiki muttered as you continue to shift on Kawanishi's lap, slowly waking up. Once you opened your eyes, the warm feeling in your heart dissapeared as if someone has abandoned you.

BunBuns wasn't in your arms.

Noticing you wake up, Kawanishi helped you into a sitting position to help you become fully awake. " BunBuns..? " You look up at him with half asleep eyes. " He's here, pipsqueak. " Hearing the familiar voice and nickname, you turn to Goshiki as he handed you, your stuffie while you rub your eyes gently.

A few moments later, Kawanishi's phone made a notification sound, " They said to meet up at the 3rd floor, 2nd entrance. " He stated as Goshiki takes you from Kawanishi's lap. " Well, then let's go!! " Goshiki chirped, quite excited that you were finally awake as he booped your nose making you giggle.