Chapter 20 Before That

Start from the beginning

Are you even a female? I thought to myself and sweatdropped and just nodded at her. 

We went on our way to the faculty when Rikochi spoke.

"so, Tetsumi-chan!" she said, "are you ready for later? they have the member of the generation of the miracles."

I looked at her seriously with determination and confidence, "It's impossible for us to lose because we train them, even they have the generation of miracles or not. we're still gonna win! I have confidence in our team!" I said, Rikochi smiled at me.

"yeah, me too..."

"Eeh... what's with the crowd today?" Furihata-kun said while the three of them looked around the stadium, now that they mentioned it... what's with the crowd?? Even the supporters of Shutoku are here! Σ(O_O )

"Don't worry minna! We can do this! Just stay focus on what's in front of you!" I cheered them and raised my hand and form into a fist, they reluctantly did the same.

"Everyone, huddle!" the players already settled their things and went closer to Rikochi while I double-check everything on the clipboard when I felt my phone vibrated in my jacket, so I took it out and looked at the text message. My eyes widened when I read the person who texted me. It's--

From: Makichi

subj: Stadium~Hello down there~ 

Stay focus on your game okay? Lead them to victory!! Oh, btw Mako, his teamates and I are in the audience because we already finished ours so... Gudluck! ❤ (ɔˆз(ˆ⌣ˆc)

I closed my eyes and lifted my head, then I opened my eyes and landed on the upper right of me. And there...I saw him. He's seriously looking directly at me, I know we're far from each other from the distance we stand but I can tell that he is not happy with what happened last night. 

But I made up my mind. I look beside him, his sister, she was waving her hand at me while smiling. I smiled as well.

"Shin-chan, what are you bringing this time?" My thoughts were interrupted when I heard one familiar voice and looked back to a certain green-headed player with his... global?

"This is my lucky item for the day." He said to his companion.I sweatdropped as I watch him with a guy passed without even noticing me looking at them.

Should I inform this to Oneechan?  I thought to myself, or maybe I go say hi to him.

With that thought, a mischievous smile crept up on my face. Who's being mischievous now? You better be looking!

Before I knew it, some of my teammates were looking at me because I suddenly stood up from the huddle, went over to our bleacher and made my way over to the two. They're almost to their area when I beamed at someone.

"Shinchi~" I squeal just like how onee-chan would do and I tackle him from behind which made him taken by surprise along with his friend who is looking wide eyes. Of course, we didn't fall or something. "Te-Tetsumi?!" He was shocked by my sneaky attack. It's my nickname to Midorima!