Chapter 6: Yellow?

Chapter 6 Yellow?

Kuroko Tetsumi's POV

We finally reached our stop and walked out to the station, as we walked our way to the school we had no idea as to why would coach call us at our rest day? Must be an emergency meeting I guess.

"Ne Tetsuchi, whats for dinner?" I asked Tetsuchi right beside me.

"I havent thought about it. Ah, Kagami-kun." Tetsuchi walked beside Taichi and suddenly surprised of Tetsuchi's presence.

"S-stop doing that!" Taichi yelled at Tetsuchi.

"Hey! Dont yelled at my Tetsuchi!" I suddenly appeared beside Taichi and pinched his side giving him a mini heart attack.

"S-stop it!" Taichi yelled.

"Doing what?" I tilted my head giving him an 'innocent' look.

"Kagami-kun, you need to finish the homeworks sensei gave you. you have until monday." Tetsuchi informed. I just listened to them since im not the same section as them (Ó╭╮Ò)

"Ehhh~ what homework Taichi? Dont tell me you havent submitting your homework this whole time so thats why I have been hearing about you being incomplete with your requirements." I snickered and looked at him mockingly. I saw Taichi was irritated by what I just said and pushes his bag on my face!

"I-I havent got the time to finish them all!" He reasons. ehh~

"Busy for what Taichi? eating and playing?" I teased and bullseye.

"I will go to your place tomorrow morning so we could start with the activities you did not pass on time" Tesuchi spoke making us looked at him,

"Eeh?! Youre going to Taichi's place?! I wanna come too!" I whined and I spread my arms giving a hug to Taichi around his waist "O-oi!"

"Pretty please Tetsuchi! I wanna come too! I will be lonely! and Nigou too!" I pleaded and gave him the puppy eyes.

"Wait wait! There will be NO dogs in my place! So dont you dare bring that mutt!" Taichi yelled.

"how rude Taichi! He's very nice! Right Nigou?" I looked at the little dog sticking his head out at Tetsuchi's bag, "Arf!" I looked at Taichi with my puppy eyes.

"No." He looked at me with his furious stare.

"Fiiinee~" I said in defeat, "Then who should take care of Nigou?" I said taking Nigou out of Tetsuchi's bag to give him a little fresh air of the after rain. I put my index finger at my chin and a light bulb showed above my head, I turned around to see Teppi, Furihata-kun and Fukuda-jun talking behind us.