Chapter 21 Shutoku vs Seirin

Kuroko Tetsumi

As I went back to our bleacher, both teams are already warming up, in the court I saw Tetsuchi and Taicha talking with Shinchi, while I saw Teppi sitting while Rikochi taping his knee with athletic tape, I went towards him.

"Teppi, put this on." I said and gave the kneepad to him.

"Arigato, Tetsumi-chan! What took you so long?" Teppi asked jokingly, I sat beside him and sighed.

"Nothing!" I smiled, I don't want to tell Teppi what happened back in the locker room with Makochi because he might take the wrong idea. 

I know he's my best friend, but... I thought. Just in time, the referee blew his whistle signaling the start of the game so both players of Shutoku and Seirin went to the court.

I caught Shinchi looking at me probably trying to tell me that I better not have any magic in my sleeve, I gave him a loop side smile and I saw him smirk a little then went to the center. Show me what you got Shinchi!

"It's starting~" I said excitedly!

"Yeah, it's starting but I get the feeling that it will be hard to battle Shutoku." Rikochi said. I nodded and got my clipboard and my pink pen.

"Well, they're hungry for victory." I said, "really hungry..."

"Well, we're starving!" We giggled at each other from that small joke.

But jokes aside, we are hungry for victory and Seirin deserves to show its improvements and coordination!

The referee finally tossed the ball up in the air, it was a Shutoku player and Teppi's tip-off. Teppi got the first ball then passed it to Izuki-senpai and charges towards the ring. Everyone went wild for the first quarter!

"Hmm, Shutoku improved a lot." I said to myself, people who is sitting on the bench started cheering when Izuki-senpai tries to charge forward, the rest did the same.

But a certain raven haired-guy came out of nowhere and snatched the ball from Izuki-senpai so the people here cheered, my eyes widen for a bit and watched the game quietly. They ran to the opposite side of the court where the base of the enemy.

"Tetsumi-chan. Observe him." Rikochi said out of nowhere and I just nodded.

"I have been doing it from the start," I smirked and leaned forward to look at each of the Shutoku players.

Shinchi's friend has great eyesight... Like an eagle. The same as Izuki-senpai... I thought while I looked at him.

"He has the same eyesight as Izuki-kun, his ability is called the hawk eyes," Rikochi told me.