Chapter 7: Who are you?

Chapter 7 Who Are You?

Aida Riko's POV

"Oishi~!!!!" She said after finishing her 4th bowl of ramen, shes really the opposite of Kuroko-kun.

"Haha! You've never changed!" Teppei laughed while ruffling her hair. They are kinda cute together!

"Shut up Teppi! You know me! And stop ruffling my hair! Your hand is so big!" She said grabbing Teppei's hand, aww!

"Ne Rikochi? why are you smiling?" Tetsumi-chan asked while poking my cheek, so cute!

"Nothing, you're so cute!" I pinched her cheek making her puffs her cheeks.

"Ouch! That hurts Rikochi!" She said holding her cheeks.

When Kuroko-kun escorted Momoi-san hom, I asked Teppei and Tetsumi-chan I could come with them for abit, so we ended up here at Ramen house. I expect tgat she will oly eat one bowl or even just the have, but I was wrong. They are totally different. Kuroko-kun is quiet and doesnt show much expressions, but to Tetsumi-chan. She is vibrant and cheerful.

"Ne Tetsumi-chan." Tetsumi-chan looked at me while eating her ice cream.

"Yes Rikochi?" I leaned closer to her since shes just between me and Teppei and I asked her...
cross me and Teppei seat next to her asked...

"Are you and Teppei going out?"

"PFFFFFFFT Nani?!" The spoon in her mouth flew off somewhere making the three of us reacted.
"The-the spoon!" Teppei whispered panicking, while I sweatdropped on the two who are panicking.

"D-dont mind it! They will suspect! Now, look away like you dont know the universe!" She said and looked at her ice cream like she just saw it for the first time, and as for Teppi, He just continued eating his meal like he doesnt know us.

"Uhh... ahem! So Tetsumi-chan, answer my question? Are you two going out or something?" I asked her again and she looked at me.

"I-Its not like that!" She said while blushing, " No its not like that, hes like a brother to me!" She objects and looked at Teppei and smiled then continued eating her ice cream... with a fork.

"Yeah, shes like a good friend to me. We were in the same club so we mostly get along together." He said smiling.

Such a same. I pouted and looked at her, She looks exactly like Kuroko, must be identical twins. At first glance you cant see that they are looked alike since Tetsumi-chan always smiles alot than her brother. They have the exact eyes, blue eyes-

"Im different to my brother Rikochi." I suddenly snapped out from reality and looked at her shocked. How did she know I was describing her?