"TRY AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO AGAIN BITCH," he's entirely in my face now, angry finger pointing and poking me in the collarbone. Before I have to chance to say anything I suddenly feel someone grab my hand and pull away from where I had been trapped by the man and a sudden splash.

I open my eyes now to see the man drenched in something and look up to see who's arm I was wrapped in, everything in me told me to kick and scream away from her but no matter what my brain said my heart just melted into her instead.

"I would say sorry but I'm never really sorry for anything and you really looked like you needed to cool off," I hear her sharp threatening voice tell the man before she drops the cup she was holding.

The man stands there now looking even more pissed off if that was possible. He tried to walk up to us but she beat him too it. She walked confidently and uncaringly to him while her arm tightens around me and she stares him dead in the eye with her murderous look.

"I'm gonna tell you this once. Walk away." By now a couple of people had stopped. She continued staring him down until he finally looked around and noticed some of the people around glancing at the scene.

He gives a final angry grunt before he stalks off angrily.

"Always getting into trouble aren't you Vega," she turns to face me now, her previously murderous expressions had instead faded into a smirk. I wanted to be mad. I wanted to hit her. I wanted to tell her to get her hands off me, stay away from me and never touch me but I couldn't. I just stared into those damn stormy blue-green eyes absolutely speechless as her familiar minty scent invaded my nostrils.

I couldn't remember the last time I was this close to her. The last time I was in the safety of her arms. Her arm slowly loosened until it was no longer around me.

"Look Tori I know you hate me and have every right to and have a whole new life now and a boyfriend or whatever but I still want to be friends, can we just be friends again?"

I see her eyes shift to a worried and lonely expression.

"If," I start and watch her listening intently now, "we ever become friends again, it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than saving me from some crazy dude."

"Just give me the night. I saw cat and watched beck drag her away, I know you guys came to hang out, don't let me ruin your fun, just give me the rest of the night to be your friend," she asks now with a pleading look in her eyes.

I stand there and look at my broken and soaked phone knowing I couldn't phone anyone for help before I finally let out a deep sigh.

"Alright fine. Once I get my fill of the fair then you take me back to campus," I answer.

"Oh so you're gonna make me drive you too," she complains.

"Yeah well Beck left with cat and they were my ride so."

"Why didn't you just drive here yourself." I stay quiet. "Wait. Tori Vega tell me you learned to drive in the last 7 months." I look down sheepishly.

"It's not that easy okay," I mutter. "I tried once but ITS NOT MY FAULT I DIDNT SEE THAT COP ON THE MOTORCYCLE!" I cry out defensively.

"Vega did you get pulled over?" She asks me curiously now.

"No..." I trail off avoiding looking at her.

"Did you get a speeding ticket?"

"No."

"Was it your dad on duty?"

"No."

"Vega what did you do?"

"I ACCIDENTALLY HIT HIM OKAY IT WASNT MY FAULT!" I finally break.