Ch. 16 - Hockey Game

Ellie POV

It's been a couple of weeks since the diner ordeal and my breakdown. I recently had gotten back in touch with my friend Caroline, we had been best friends since kindergarten, but as we got older we had both kind of gone our separate ways.

Anyways, she invited me this morning to go to a hockey game with her that's tonight, but I wanted to ask Eliza first to make sure she was okay with it.

It's not like I have to ask permission to go out with friends, I just like making sure Eliza knows where I am and is comfortable with me going.

Eliza is on the couch playing on her phone when I walk in and sit on her lap.

"Well hello to you too sweetheart," she says with a smirk on her face.

I give her a sweet kiss before pulling away, "Hi babe."

"Mmm, babe, although I love the term, it means you want something," she chuckles as she sets her phone down and away.

"Just your approval this time...babe," I tell her before cracking up myself.

"But no, seriously, do you remember my friend Caroline?" Eliza nods her head. "Well she invited me this morning to a hockey game that is tonight and I was wondering if you are okay with me going?"

Eliza gives me a kiss on the cheek, "although I wish I was going with you, of course I'm fine with you going. You need some girl time with your friend. She is the married one correct?"

I let out a gasp, "Eliza! Yes she's the married one. Even if she is or wasn't the married one, you my perfect girlfriend are the only one I have eyes for."

She chuckles a little and gives me a quick peck. "I'm just teasing you hun, but please just be careful... And promise to call me if anything happens or you need me."

I hug her real tight before promising to call her if I need her.

We spend the next few hours just lounging around our place before Eliza helps me get ready. I wanted suckies to help calm me down since this was the first time I would be going out without Eliza, but she advised against it since it tends to make me regress.

Caroline is here to pick me up now and Eliza has probably given me twenty kisses by now.

Laughing I finally stop her, "Eliza, one more and then I really gotta go!" She pulls me in for a deep kiss this time and I can't help to moan into it. She's such a soft dom, but I really cannot wait to be back with her and have fun sometime soon.

"Fine, I'll let you go. I love you baby." She tells me with a sad look on her face.

I realized I didn't call her by her chosen name at all today, so before I left I said, "I love you too Mommy," with a wink. I could physically see her shudder as I walked out the door.

Caroline and I made it to the hockey game and to our seats with plenty of time to spare.

We caught up on so much stuff, like what we have both been doing since we kind of went our own ways. I may have purposely left out the part of Eliza being my MommyDomme until she brought up how her husband Daniel dominates her so well in bed.

This pegged my curiosity, so I asked some probing questions and she ended up admitting to me that she was a submissive and Daniel was her dominator. Of course this made me tell her about how Eliza was my dom, still leaving out the Mommy portion.

We were both cracking up during the second period about how similar our lives had become even though we had been separated for quite some time. However, during this same time, Caroline got a call from Daniel that there was something wrong with one of her cats and that he needed her home.