Ch. 12 - Submission

Eliza POV

It's been a few weeks since Ellie was attacked. The first couple of weeks she was little, but lately she's been big. I think she's wanting to have the conversation about our possible Dom/sub relationship.

*smut*

I was awake, but I just hadn't opened my eyes yet. I could tell Ellie was awake because I could feel her moving.

After awhile I could feel her lips kissing all across my body. I was smiling because I knew she was horny and needed me to take care of it.

"I know you're awake Eliza." Opening my eyes I see Eleanor looking at me smiling. "I was just enjoying the moment babe."

She quickly went back to work and went to pull my shirt off before I stopped her causing her to let out a whine.

I flipped her over and pulled her shirt off causing her to moan. I immediately attach my lips to her nipple and suck hard resulting in her back arching off the bed.

I take my time sucking, licking, and squeezing each nipple getting heavenly moans from her beautiful mouth.

I start to make my way down to her center and she is a whimpering mess. "Please" she moans out to me as I continue to kiss her everywhere except where she needs me.

Smirking I ask, "Please what?"  Moaning again, "Please mommy, please make me feel good." Chuckling I tell her, "Anything for you baby."

I pull her panties off and immediately attach my lips and tongue to her clit and receiving a high pitched moan in return.

I continue sucking and licking her clit when I decide to insert a finger into her hole and begin pumping in and out of her.

She's a writhing mess, "oh mommy... mommy please finish me." Being the nice Mommy Domme I am, I decide to let her finish.

I pump harder and faster will sucking her clit hard into my mouth. I feel her tense up around my fingers so I quickly let go of her clit and tell her, "cum for mommy sweetheart."

That's when she fully releases and yells out "MOMMYYY!"

She's a panting mess after her climax, so I take the moment to lick up her slit to clean her up causing her to shudder.

Watching and making her climax has made me extremely horny. I crawl up to her and straddle her face before I ask, "baby will you?" Motioning for her to eat me out.

She dove in immediately and I moaned in pleasure. I had to grip onto the headboard with one hand and the other hand was tangled up in her hair.

She worked her beautiful mouth quickly to help me reach me orgasm quickly. She licked my slit once through to clean me up and I lifted myself off of her face.

I went down to her face and pushed my lips onto hers and dipped my tongue into her mouth to taste myself.

*smut over*

After awhile of catching our breath and laying in bed I decided we should get up to eat something and have our Dom/sub conversation.

Ellie POV

By the time we made it to the kitchen to eat after our sexcapade, it was already lunch time. Eliza just made sandwiches and we went to the living room for our conversation.

"Alright, go ahead and call me an organization freak, but I made a list of different bdsm things. I want you to put a check mark for things you want or want to try, things that are for sure no's, and a question mark for things you aren't sure about and want to talk about."

She continued, "I've already filled my list out, so once is yours is complete we will compare them."

She handed me the list and a pen and I started going down it. (A/N: I don't know a whole lot on BDSM, so obviously not everything is included)

Ellie's List

- Bondage ✔️
- Ageplay ✔️
- Wax ❓
- Blindfolds ✔️
- Gags ✖️
- Handcuffs ✔️
- Spanking ✔️
- Spanking with objects ✔️
- Orgasm denial ✔️
- Anal ❓
- Pet Play ✖️
- Humiliation ❓
- Knife play ❓
- Blood play ✖️
- Nipple clamps ✔️

After I handed her my list, she pulled her list out, and surprisingly we had a lot in common.

Eliza's List
- Bondage ✔️
- Ageplay ✔️
- Wax ✔️
- Blindfolds ✔️
- Gags ✖️
- Handcuffs ✔️
- Spanking ✔️
- Spanking with objects ✔️
- Orgasm denial ✔️
- Anal ✔️
- Pet Play ✖️
- Humiliation ✖️
- Knife play ✖️
- Blood play ✖️
- Nipple clamps ✔️

The only difference was that any that I had questions about she either wanted or didn't want. "So knife play and humiliation are hard limits for me because even though I trust myself with it, I don't feel comfortable doing it since I feel like you can't really get pleasure from it. That it's just intended to hurt you physically and emotionally," she told me.

I nodded my head before saying, "okay, I totally get it. I just didn't know what it was and didn't want to rule it out."

Smiling she pulled me closer into her, "that's very good baby, you did exactly what I asked."

She started again, "so that just leaves anal and wax, what questions did you have about those?"

I blushed profusely and stumbled over my words. "Um, with the wax. Will it hurt?" She ran her fingers through my hair, "no baby, Mommy knows how to use it properly that it won't hurt. We can always try it once, and if you don't like it, we don't ever have to do it again."

"Okay mommy. Um, with anal," I was blushing as red as a tomato and couldn't get my thoughts together. She reassured me, "go ahead sweetie." Nodding I said, "We won't start like super big right? I've just never had anything up there before."

Shaking her head, "No baby, we'll start small by me plugging that cute little ass of yours and working our way up. That sound okay?"

I didn't think it was possible to make my face any more red, but it did. "Yes that sounds okay."

"Okay, before we end this conversation, we need to figure out safe words and go over mommy's rules and punishments."

Dom/sub Rules -
- always refer to me as Mommy during a scene
- You're not allowed to cum without Mommy's permission
- You're not allowed to play with yourself without Mommy's permission
- Always answer Mommy's questions with respect, i.e. yes mommy, no mommy.
- Punishments include non-pleasurable orgasm denials, spankings, and nipple clamping sessions.

"Our safe words are going to be green for continue play time, yellow for you need a minute, and red for stopping all play. You have permission to use any of these even during a punishment. If you use them during a punishment, I expect you to actually need them, not just trying to get out of them. I think that's it, all sound fair?"

Nodding, "sound fair momma." Uh oh, I must be slipping. Momma smiled at me before saying, "is my little one needing to slip from all this big girl stuff today?"

Nodding again, "p'ease momma?" Knowing well enough that I have already slipped. She kissed my head and said, "of course baby girl."

She also pulled me onto her lap so I could snuggle better with her. Before I knew it, she was drawing patterns on my arm and it made me feel sleepier and sleepier until I was fully asleep in her lap. The last thing I heard was her say, "I love you so much Ellie." I was already out of it enough that I couldn't manage to say it back before I was met with darkness.