I had trouble sleeping and sent Nessie a text at 1am. She answered back immediately and it made me feel a little better knowing her nerves and excitement must have been keeping her awake too. It was unbelievable to think this was our last night apart. I felt like every decision I made in my life had brought me to this moment. We belonged together like the stars and the sky and nothing could come between us now. I'd never have to hold back my desires for her again. It was no wonder I couldn't sleep.

Truthfully, that thought was a little intimidating. We would be upgrading to a honeymoon suite tomorrow night in a different hotel and then leaving for Lake Tahoe the next day. I'd insisted on booking a room in a different hotel for the wedding night considering all the guests we had staying over. I wasn't about to allow dozens of supernatural beings overhear me lose my virginity. I got jittery just thinking about the wedding night. I knew Nessie was nervous too, but she hadn't waited as long as I had. I couldn't believe how long I'd waited. I sighed.

I must have finally dozed off sometime after that because I woke to Paul nudging me roughly. All morning he took pleasure in bossing me around the way I had before his wedding. I had had good reason; he just wanted to be an ass. I didn't need hurrying along because I couldn't wait to get downstairs and see Nessie.

I had to give the Cullen's credit, they could throw one hell of a party. The ballroom was decorated elegantly with cascading flowers and ribbon. There were lights hanging from the ceiling in intricate patterns and soft music playing. The ceremony was perfect. My bride was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen. Her face was glowing and she had a few tears in her eyes as Edward walked her down the aisle. Edward was smiling and even patted my shoulder after placing Nessie's hand in mine. I felt a sigh of relief when the pastor announced us husband and wife. As I kissed her my body relaxed and I felt at peace.

The entire day passed by in a blur. I heard, from my side of the family, that the food at dinner was very good but I didn't have a chance to eat anything. Ness and I had our first dance and then spent the rest of the night floating around the room, talking with our relatives and friends. I danced with my sisters, all the Cullen women, and even Leah. She purposely stepped on my foot at the end but it was still nice.

Charlie pulled me aside sometime between dancing and cake to address some of his concerns.

"Son, is there gonna be any funny business happening to either of you after tonight?" he asked.

I couldn't help chuckling at his question. Well, I was fairly sure we'd be ripping each other's clothes off the second we got back to the hotel, but that wasn't the kind of "funny business" he was referring to. His eyes darted around the room like he was sure our conversation was being listened in on. Knowing this crowd, it might have been.

"Don't worry, Charlie. No one's doing any 'changing' this time." I made air quotes.

He'd been incredibly patient since Bella's change. He kept his promise not to ask questions or think too much about the things that made no sense. Nessie's birth and rapid aging was probably the hardest impossibility for him to overlook. Charlie had also been a wee bit afraid of me, I think, after I phased in front of him. It was a riot at first, but he had a hard time being around me for months after that. I wanted to give him the good news that I was mortal again but it only made me think of my impending fate. I wondered if he'd react any better to Jacob the vampire than had to did Jacob the werewolf? Unfortunately, I knew he would take it a great deal better than my own father. I shook the thought from my mind.

"You know, a long time ago I was hoping you and Bells might find a way to be together" he admitted. I smiled and nodded to show it wasn't news to me that he'd felt that way.

"I never expected you to end up with my granddaughter" he continued with a chuckle.

"Neither did I, Charlie" I replied. "I know you feel like you're in the dark a lot, and I wish it didn't have to be that way. I just want to assure you… Bella and I both got our happily ever afters." He grinned and nodded.

Emmett and Jasper cornered me later on my way out of the restroom, catching me completely off guard. Emmett forced me back inside and Jasper locked the door trapping me in the men's room with my new… uncles. Ick. Emmett pulled a variety of condoms from his jacket pocket and began describing in detail the pluses and minuses to each type. It was humiliating. Although, I did kind of need to know that stuff. I wondered what a couple of vampires, whose wives/girlfriends couldn't even get pregnant, were doing with a stock pile of rubbers. I asked them as much. Jasper just laughed his ass off. He might have been enjoying my mood shift from confusion to embarrassment to genuine interest. I couldn't be sure. I committed to memory a lot of information I learned from my days sharing the pack mind. Wolf telepathy had its uses, though, most the guy's memories of were of positions, feelings, and favorite body parts… not so much the mechanics of putting a condom on correctly. I really should have just talked to Sam long before now. I let them have their fun and was able to escape the presentation when Jared banged on the door needing to take a whiz. God bless him.

By midnight I was exhausted. Edward and Bella walked Ness and I out to the valet after the reception. We had said our goodbyes to everyone else and thanked them for coming. Once outside the hotel we stopped in front of an Aston Martin DBS just as Edward held out his fist; opening it to reveal a set of keys.

"Just a little wedding present" Edward said.

"You didn't think he'd let you take the Rabbit all the way to Nevada, did you?" Bella said smiling. I really didn't expect her to cave on the whole life of luxury, but she sure seemed to be embracing it.

"Holy crow, daddy!" Nessie shrieked. I didn't know what to say. Then I realized the valet driver was actually Emmett. Just who I wanted to see again.

"Come on, Jakey… don't pretend you wouldn't fuck the gas tank on this baby" he said emerging from the driver's seat. He walked behind the ridiculously expensive vehicle making an inappropriate and obscene gesture as he rounded the back corner. Edward and I both shot him a disapproving look and he raised his hands up in defense, laughing.

"I don't know what to say, guys. Thank you" I said sincerely to Edward and Bella. It wasn't that I wasn't pleased or grateful. It was just an overwhelming gift to be given, especially after having just experienced the most exciting and overwhelming day of my life. I walked closer to Edward and took the keys from him.

"Thank you, Edward" I repeated.

"You're welcome" he said and patted my back.

Nessie gave him a long hug and whispered something to him my human ears could no longer hear. Then she hugged Bella and did the same. She told them she would call when we reached our resort the following day. Then she hugged Emmett, and he kissed her on the cheek. Bella stepped next to Edward who wrapped his arm around her shoulder. They both looked as if they would cry if they could. I opened the passenger door for my wife and then walked around to the driver's seat. I put the windows down and Nessie waved a final goodbye as we drove away.

We were headed to the honeymoon suite at the Port Angeles Hilton, and in the morning we'd leave for our two week stay in Lake Tahoe. I was physically worn-out from the events of the day but my mind was buzzing with excitement. This gorgeous woman sitting next to me was my wife. She vowed to love me for multiple lifetimes ahead. I wasn't doubtful in my decision to join her kind in that moment. As long as I could call her mine, regardless of whether or not my heart still beat, she would bring me all the happiness I could ask for.

Hey guys here's another chapter! I dedicate this to another fan Liliavoir! Please like, comment and share!
-Love Nisha AKA Miss-Traveler