Cravings #8

A/N:  I'm really really sorry for the shit I updated earlier. I actually felt bad. I'm sorryyyyy

Here's an update hope you enjoy it!!!

~~~

  I looked around in the room where was I and saw how fancy the guestroom. I heard a soft knock followed by the door being open. I immediately force my body to the bed and pretend that I'm still asleep. I heard Ms. Beverly's heels hitting the surface and it sound so hot.

The sound stop I felt a soft hand caressing my cheeks.

"Hey time for breakfast"

Slowly opening my eyes and I saw her green orbs softly staring at me. She doesn't have any make up. She's more beautiful in this close distant!

"O-okay" Beverly helped me sit up and walk thru her dining table where I ate last night.

"Here's wear this" She placed a thick jacket over my shoulder.

"Thanks, I'll just brush my teeth first!" I did go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.
After brushing I started to wash my hand. While washing my hands with handsoap I felt a pair of hands in my waist. I looked in the mirror and saw her in my back. I didn't hear her entering the bathroom.  She hugs me close from behind. We stare each other she started to move again.

I felt stuck where I was standing when she began kissing my neck as I watched in the mirror. It was unbelievably sexy. To see her delicate hands made it way to my throat as she plant small kisses.

I don't know if she got bolder or got lost in her thoughts as she start playing with my nipples. It was super hot to watch.

"Fuck.." I murmured while she continues whatever she's doing.

Ms. Mallory might read my mind as I want her to finger me. With one hand in my nipple she use the other hand to stimulate me where I was aching for touch.

As for me I was just taking all in.

"B-beverly" I moaned her name.

"Mhmmm" She continues to leave mark in my neck.

"Please fuck me" I beg to her as I got more wet.

She quickly played with my clitoris and gently finger me under the clothes she gave last night.

"Ahhh~ shit"

I got more turned on as I continue to watch her in the mirror fingering me.

Just in Beverly shock me by slipping her left hand over my mouth. She insert two fingers inside my mouth that instantly coated with my saliva.

She move it inside and out just like her right hand in my pussy.

"Mhmmm ughh~" It made me hard to moan while her fingers was inside my mouth. Her finger move faster and faster.

"ugghh mhmmm" I'm so close and she continue to fuck me hard with her finger. I never felt to pleasure by any person before. I never though I could cum this hard.

I felt her added another finger inside my cunt. Pushing her fingers deepers and faster hitting my g-spot. I felt my legs shake as I cum violently. The whole time I was cumming her finger stays in my mouth.

It was a burning orgasm that took me to another place I've never been before. I felt so weak and could hardly stand in our position. She must sense that I was finished and removed her hand to my mouth. She gradually hug me as I came down.

"That's feels great." I chuckled as I stare at her in the mirror looking at me.

"I'm glad you liked it." She responded.

"Let's go have some breakfast"

"I got mine." She smirked.

"I meant real food Beverly" I pull her hand made our way in the dinig table where breakfast was served.

~~~~