Cravings #7

I woke up by the sound of an alarm clock being set off. I don't remember setting my alarm this vacation. I groaned as I tried to move. I felt the sudden pain in my butt when it hit the mattress.

Fuck what was that!

I opened my eyes as I was greeted by a chandelier in the ceiling. When did I bought a chandelier?

I tried to looked around and saw I was in a stranger room. I sit up and the pain in my butt increase.

What the actual fuck happen last night.

Where am I?

I tried to remember what happened and sudden rush of memory came back.

Oh

I was in Ms. Mallory guest room. Last night where she actually reveal her first name to me. And shittt

"Make me" The word slipped out my mouth and Beverly's hand was around my throat.

"What did you say?" She growled at my ear. It's so fucking hot.

"Make.me." I still stand with my words. I know any minute right now I will be on my knees.

I sudden felt a jolt in butt after her surprising spanking. I want her to do it again. I want her to spank me over and over again and make me her bitch.

"Come here you little slut" She pulled my hair causing me to moan by the contact. She push my face against the mattress of this bed.

"You'll regret everything your filthy mouth just say" I stayed in my position and wait for her next move. I heard her stood up to her seat and get some things on her cabinet.

I heard chains sounds hitting each other. My eyes open wide and felt excited to what she's gonna do.

She cuffed both of my wrist in the headboard of the bed. I was still on my stomach.

"Ass up" She said and I did what she told me to do.

"Such a pretty ass is it?" I nodded evem though I can see her face at this position.

I yelped in surprise in unexpectedly landing harsh smacked to my bottom. I could felt it leaves a hand print.

"I didn't hear you"

"Yes M-mistress" I felt her gently  stroking my ass, almost moaning at the feeling of her hand to my ass. I could feel my wet pusst dripping in my thigh.

I couldn't tell what she was doing behind my back. I hoping for her to shove a giant dildo up in me and fuck me senselessly.

She hit me again now it's a bit harder.

Another blow she released, followed by another and another. She released 40 blow into my ass. At constant medium she still continue to whip my bottom.

I was moaning and groaning at her whipping my ass. The bottom starting to hurt after her constantly whipped to my ass using her bare hands.

Instead of craving for more spanking it start to hurts that I could take it anymore.

"P-please stop" My words stopped her whatever she doing. She immediately un cuffed me. I was sobbing mess. I could feel my ass on fire.

I felt the bed dipped beside me and I felt her arms wrapped around me. She kissed my forehead and cheeks while I still sobbing. She pulled me in her chest and continue to rub my back unti I fall asleep into her warm arms.

So that's what happen last night. Ghad the two words got me into this mess. Now I could barely move my ass. I'll start to be careful with my words or else I received non stop spanking from the mistress.