𝐈𝐈𝐈

Some shit had went down with the Mayans and the Nords. When Clay and Tig went to deliver the money to the Irish, they were shot at. The man they were delivering to, Cameron, got shot twice in the ass.

"We'll patch him up, get him in the ambulance." Chibs said, gesturing to the stolen vehicle. "I'm gonna need a lady's touch." He said to Ali.

"Oh, of course you do." She replied, hopping in the ambulance.

"We've got two bullets in the ass," China said, putting pressure on the major wound. "We need to get both of them out."

"You see, I thought we'd leave them in there." Ali said sarcastically, earning a glare from Chibs

-

Juice had his finger literally shoved up cameron's ass.

"You're doing fine, baby," Ali said and kissed his cheek. "Just don't move." Cameron groaned in pain as Tara, the doctor from the hospital and Jackson's ex walked in. Ali hated her with a passion ever since she met her.

"Alison, I want you to plug this gauze into the wound when Juice pulls his finger out." She handed her the gauze, avoiding her eye contact. When Juice pulled out, she quickly plugged the wound.

"Great job guys." She complimented, mainly to Juice, who was putting his hands really close to Ali's face as if saying, I'm not touching you.

"You're such a child. Go wash your hands, you creep." Ali said and laughed. Juice laughed and exited the room to wash his hands.

"Why should he wash his hands? They're just gonna get dirty again." tig joked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up!" Ali laughed and slapped Tig's chest.

"I heard that." Juice said, walking into the room.

"You were supposed to."

-

When they had Cameron patched up and up to the cabin, everyone was relaxing in the clubhouse. Juice was scrolling through something on the computer and Alison was standing next to him. People were in deep conversation as Juice stood up.

"Juan Carlos," she said softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his forehead to hers.

Truth is, you missed a little bit: Juice and Tig were involved in a shooting while crossing guns over to the border from Nevada. Supposedly there were no witnesses. They killed the three men and fled.

"Alison," he mocked her before pressing his lips to hers. "We've got some shit to do today." He whispered. She smiled and walked over to the bar. Juice looked up at the surveillance and his face went pale. "Cops!" He shouted as glass broke and police ordered everyone to the ground.

"Alison Teller?!" Stahl, the bitch ATF agent yelled at everyone on the ground.

"What the fuck do you want now?" Ali spat up at her.

"I could get you on attempted murder," she kneeled down on the floor to look at Ali. "But since this clerk clarified it as self defense, you're a lucky little girl."Ali quickly knelt and slapped her. Stahl kicked her in the stomach causing her to fall back down.

"Hey!" Jax yelled as Stahl smirked, walking around and looking at the men.

"Carlos Ortiz," she said with a smirk on her face as the cops pulled him up and handcuffed him. "You've been identified as a shooter. Oh, this'll be quite fun."