CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Start from the beginning

I race over to the skeeball area and go to the farthest lane, Changbin going to the one beside me. We both put in our tokens and let the games begin. Changbin hits the 10,000 points a lot, while I am able to hit the higher holes. Eventually, the game ends and I have beaten Changbin.

"BAM!" I exclaim. "I won!"

"Good job sweetheart," Changbin congratulates.

I let out a big smile.

Changbin wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my shoulder. "Did beating me raise somebody's spirit?"

"Yes yes it did," I hum happily, turning in his arms. "Lets go play something else."

I push out of his arms and grab his hand, dragging him to an air hockey table. I went to one side while he went to the other.

"You are going down," Changbin mocks.

I stick my tongue out at him. "I'm not losing."

"Oh yes you are."

And with that, we played. And in the end, I won. The first time. We ended up playing air hockey 4 more rounds. Changbin beat me 3-2.

"Oh come on," pouting, I turn around.

"Would it make you feel any better if I got you a prize from the claw machine?"

Aw yes, I love bribes.

"Maybe."

Changbin smirks and drags me over to the claw machines. I stand to the side and watch as his face scrunches up into a look of concentration. I laugh as he fails his first attempt and lean over to place a short kiss on his cheek.

"You can give up you know?" I mock with a teasing smile.

Changbin shakes his head in defiance. "Never."

I sigh and turn back to watch him fail a few more times. Until, he actually manages to grab a stuffed animal. I let out a cheer and watch as he pulls it out of the machine.

"For you my love." He mockingly bows as he hands me the cute little animal.

    It's a cute little stuffed hedgehog

"Thank you Love," I answer just as cheekily.

I cradle the hedgehog in my arms and look around the arcade, then lean over and peck Changbin's lips. I pull away to see a dopey smile on his lips.

"Wanna play another game?"

Changbin nods. "Yeah."

I point towards the pinball machines. "Okay, if I beat your score, you have to try to get me another plushie. If you beat my score, you can ask for one thing from me. Deal?"

Changbin looks at me for a moment, seemingly thinking for a moment. "Deal."

"Well come on then," I say, dragging Changbin over to the pinball machines.

"Warning, I'm extremely good at pinball," I challenge.

"Bring it," Changbin laughs.

I get ready and begin the game. After minutes of concentration, my end score is 23,400,000.

"Beat that," I raise my hands up. "That next plushie is as good as mine."

Changbin smirks. "Don't get your hopes up, darling."

Changbin gets up to the game and looks at me with a smirk before beginning. I watch as he looks at the game in such concentration, keeping it rolling for a couple minutes. Once it is done, I look up at the score. It's 24,500,020.

"How the hell?"

Changbin shrugs his shoulders with a smug grin. "I'm just that good."

I sigh. "Okay, what do you want?"

"I want," he drawls it out. "Another kiss."

"That's it?"

"Mhm."

"Okay fine."

Once again, I look around to make sure no one is looking. When I see the coast is clear, I lean in and place my lips on his. His arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer. I let my arms go up and wrap around his neck. Soon, I pull away with a pink blush painting my cheeks. Embarrassed, I dive my head down and bury it in his chest.

"Okay, you got what you wanted," I breathe out.

Changbin hugs me a little tighter, then let's go and grabs my hand. "Yes I did. Now, are you ready to go?"

I nod, and Changbin pulls me softly out of the arcade and to the car. We both get in and head back to my apartment. I get out and wave to him, then head inside my apartment.

Arcades are great dates.