Chapter 11:

(my phone deleted the whole chapter so I'm going to get to the good stuff!)

  Science gave (y/n) two glass jars containing a liquid chemicals. He told her to keep for a week because he wasn't gonna be their. She agreed and sci kissed on the cheeks and walked out of the science room. What killer (Not dust! I finally realized that! Or... Was it Dust? someone tell me who it is please!) Asked what would happen if someone drank it lingered in her mind. "So (y/n), what's in the jars?" Dream asked pulling up at their house. "Projects S-science told me t-to take care of it f-for a week." She replied getting out of the car. "Oh. We'll be careful getting them up to your room." Dream said opening the door.
💮📚💮
After (y/n) did her homework, she couldn't stop staring at the two chemicals. Sci wouldn't mind if I tasted just a little. She thought opening the top. She only took a sip, but nothing happened. The chemicals tasted kind of bitter. (Y/n) shrugged it off and went to bed not know it would actually have an effect on her.
💮⏩💮
   As Dream and Nightmare woke up  early, they got ready for school/ work. Nightmare walked in (y/n)'s room to see she wasn't their. They suddenly heard a thud from downstairs. Dream and Nightmare walked down to see a miniature version of (y/n) in an over sized t-shirt. "Good morning! I was just cleaning the front room!" Little (y/n). Nightmare spoke up, "She must of dranked that stuff she brought in last night." He said picking her up. After a while they made some clothes for her to wear to school and they knew who would take car of her their, Lilian. "(Y/n)!" Lilian yelled running to the now younger and much more innocent (y/n). "Lilian!" She yelled hugging Lilian's leg. "A tiny (y/n) how adorable." She exclaimed. "Yes and we want you to take car of her for a day till the effect ware off." Nightmare said. "Yes I will take good care of this cinnamon roll." Lilian said giving (y/n) a piggyback ride while saluting.
💮💮💮
   Lilian knocked on Mr. Ink's door. He opened it seeing the little (y/n) and Lilian. "She drank something she wasn't suppose to so now I'm taking care of her till the effects ware off." Lilian said without stopping. (Y/n) stared at ink like he was treasure. She smiled as big as she could "Merry me." She said reaching to Mr. Ink. The whole class laughed not knowing that was (y/n). Mr. Ink on the other hand was like the rainbow in the sky. "Sorry, but I can't. Now you two take a seat." Mr. Ink said regaining his composure.
💮:-)💮
   After art (y/n) had to go to the bathroom. Walking out she saw Ink. She was still amazed and in love. (Y/n) pulled out a fake ring she found and ran over to Ink. "Marry me Mr. Ink!" She yelled loud enough for Lilian to hear. Ran over to see PJ pocking the child's cheeks to see if that was really (y/n). "Merry me Mr. Ink." She repeated. "(Y/n) we have to go to your next class." Lilian said picking up (y/n) and walking away from ink "Mr. Ink Merry me!" (Y/n) said again, but this time she was crying. Ink sighed and walked over to her and Lilian. "Fine. I will Merry you." He said. (Y/n) squealed in joy of finially getting engaged to her love. All she did till lunch was secretly make preparations. "Mr. Ink." Lilian said knocking at the teacher's lounge. "Yes?" Ink asked opening the door. "(Y/n) wants you wear this and go to the roof." Lilian said with a smile giving him a suit. Ink shut the door turning around to the other teachers.  They only laughed. "Where on Earth does she get these things?" He asked no one in particular. "Well you better go suit up." Mr. Cross said between his laughs.
💮❤💮
    As Mr. Ink got up to the roof no one, but Lilian and (y/n) was their. I noticed she was in a small wedding dress to that had beautiful light blue gems on it. Where does she get this stuff?! Ink mentally screamed walking down what he assumed an aisle. "Now we can marry!" (Y/n) yelled. He didn't want to kiss her just yet even though he would really love to. He looked at Lilian giving her the save-me look. All she did was sit there and recorded. He looked back at (y/n) to see she was on her tippy toes trying to kiss her true love. Ink blushed as he bent down and kissed her. It was a sweet short kiss and nothing more. Ink pulled away and he was to the point of almost fainting. (Y/n) hugged his legs and sighed happily. "I love you." She said "Me too." Ink said. Lilian then put on (y/n)'s favorite music ISLAND IN THE SUN. "Come on and dance with your lover Mr. Ink!" Lilian yelled with a smirk. While they dance some other skeletons we're watching. They were pretty jealous that Ink got married to (y/n) and they didn't. Well it wasn't and actual wedding, but boy they would anything to be in Ink's spot.
💮⏩💮
     "Sure you can spend the night at Ink's house." Mr. Dream replied to (y/n) because Nightmare would've had a break down. By now the others went home leaving PJ, Ink, Dream, Lilian, and Nightmare. Out of no where Lilian came out with a bunch of clothes that could fit (y/n). "These are my kid clothes and I have to come with little one and Mr. Ink." Lilian said like a real mother would. (Y/n) laughed " You sound like a loving mom. I know you can be my mommy!" She yelled. oh uh. Mr. Dream as he saw Mr. Ink and the other two get inside the car. "This is not gonna end very well. Is it?" Asked Mr. Nightmare. Mr. Dream shook his head as they got into their car and drove away.