chapter2:

After getting all the things I needed, I went home. I took a shower and put my onesie on. I looked at my favorite animes. They had pretty bad endings that really sucked. After 10:00 I went to sleep.
💮💮💮
   The morning light shined through the window was my phone Alarm begged me to get off my lazy bottom. I groaned giving in as I got up and put on some clothes. A red shirt, blue jean skirt, with white knee high socks, and shoes.  After breakfast, I waited for the school bus. I tapped my foot patiently waiting. Then two skeletons walked right beside me. One was the kid from yesterday, Cil. The other looked like some of his skull was dissolving in the air. Cil looked at me and his eyes widened. "(Y-y/n), how have you been?"  He asked with such excitement. "That's my brother, Paperjam, but everyone calls him PJ." Cil finished. I looked at PJ as he looked at me. He then quickly looked away from me. The bus then came and we got on. Cil sat by his brother while I sat beside some edgy mean skeleton. You know what they say though, you can't judge a book by it's cover. "Hello." I said to him. I couldn't tell if he was looking at me or not because he had glasses on. The edgy skeleton scoffed saying 'Whatever' and turned back to the window. Soon we got to school. I jumped off trying to find the office. Today lady luck was on my side and I found the office.
💮💮💮
1st- period art : Mr. Ink
2nd-period history: Mr. Nightmare
3rd-astronomy : Mr. Dream
4th- Math : Mrs. Ruby
5th- lunch
6th- language arts : miss May
7th- P.E : Coach Error
8th- science : Mr. W.D
9th-Free time
My schedule was longer than I imagined. I thought walking out of the office. I also had the schools building structure, so I won't get lost. When I had reached the art room, there was artsy skeleton that must of been Mr. Ink. He seems nice,paitent, and calm at the moment. I took a seat at the front and got my aquipment out. The teacher didn't notice I was in here, so I started drawing. Then I saw some  girls walk in giving the teacher Googly eyes. Mr.  Ink's expression turned from calm to frustrated and nervous. The bell rang and students fluttered in the class. "Now we have a new student. Come and introduce yourself." Mr. Ink said looking at me with a little rainbow color on his face. I stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Hello m-my name is (y/n). I-I hope we can be f-friends." I stuttered getting Nervous. As I went back to my seat, I could see the girls glaring at me.
💠💠💠
    As (y/n) sat down, Mr. Ink couldn't help but to stare at her for 5seconds and start back to working. "I want you to draw what your feeling. It could be what your feeling now or at home. As long as you put something on this paper." Mr. Ink announced handing the papers out. As the class did there work Mr. Ink looked at (y/n). She seemed a little worried, so Mr. Ink walked over to see what was the matter. He looked at (y/n)'s drawing. It was a little girl in a empty house on the left. On the right was a man and a woman on boat. The little looked like she was wearing a mask with a happy face on it and he girl was crying. She must feel lonely while her parents are probably on a business trip. Ink thought. After thirty minutes, Mr. Ink started picking up the papers and looking at them. He cringed at the drawing that had him and one of those obsessed fangirls making weird posses. He hated how they loved him  and would do anything for him. What he wanted was to talk to (y/n) the whole day and stare at her beauty. Mr. Ink wanted to figure her out, wanted to know what going on at home, and especially if he could hang out with her. He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts when the bell rang. (Y/n) was the last to leave the class. Mr. Ink watched as she shly  walked out the class room. All the warmth he felt when he was around her, was gone. He was now alone.