chapter 3 :

I walked out the class room. Next stop was history with Mr. Nightmare.I wasn't very good at history, but I've been reading a lot of history books that interests me. Like how blacks and monsters were treated like slaves How monsters were trapped in the underground. When blacks and whites finally got along and how the monsters were freed by a person name Frisk. Entering the history room, the teacher was reading a book that I knew and read. This is my lucky day. I thought smiling to myself taking a seat by a skeleton. He looked very shy. "Hello." I whispered to him. His eye sockets turned to me and then his face turned blue and looked away from me. "H-Hello." He stuttered.in a way he made me feel comfortable. The bell rang and once again kids walked into the room. "Now we have a new student. Come and introduce yourself." Mr. Nightmare said looking for me. I stood up and walked in front of the class. "Hello I'm (y-y/n). Hope we can be friends." I said walking back to my seat. "Okay now that we got that over with." The teacher said as his clasped together making a loud clap sound that echoed in the room. "Does anyone know about the slavery of blacks and monsters?" He asked looking around the class. No one raised their hands. I slowly raised my mine. "Yes,(Y/n)?" Mr. Nightmare said. I stood up and explained. "In the 1700 hundreds humans found monsters on their journey. They used them as slaves along the way. Forced them in wars and brutally tortured them. Later on they found black people and used them also as slaves. In 2000, monsters and humans had a war. The humans won trapping the monsters in the underground. A human named Frisk a few years later freed the monsters. Humans had a hard time warming up to the monster, but they soon got use to them. Now we all get along." I said thankfully without stuttering. Everyone seemed amazed on how I know that much. My face was then flustered as I quickly sat down nervous of all the attention I'm getting at the moment."Ahem. Good job (y/n). You correct." Mr. Nightmare said as his whole face was blue. As the teacher talked it was soon time to go to our next period. "(Y/n), can I talk to you. " Mr. Nightmare said. I walked over to his desk. "Have you read this book before?" He asked holding up the dark blue book that had a picture on it. "The history of monsters and humans." The title said. I nodded my head. "I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work okay." Mr. Nightmare said "Okay." I whispered loud enough for him to hear and walked out. Next was astronomy with Mr. Dream. I then saw that shy looking skeleton again. "What p-period do you have?" I asked him "math. Oh m-my name I-is Dust by the way." He said "I have astronomy,Sorry." I said we then went our separate ways. I walked inside the room. Then I realized something, I'm meeting a lot of skeletons. To be honest it was really soothing there. It had the right of atmosphere and the right kind of scented candle. I took my seat at the front. Mr. Dream looked up and saw. His face turned yellow and he quickly waved. I of course waved back not wanting to be rude. Students came in as the bell rang. Once again I introduced myself. "Now, we're going to watch a quick video about the constlations. Mr. Dream said as he played the video. When Mr. Dream turned off the light there were fake stars lighting up the room a bit from the ceiling. While looking at the video, I could feel someone staring at me. I looked around to see the teacher staring me. He quickly looked down at his book. I giggled mentally at the teachers silliness.