chapter 9:

It was the end of the day as (y/n) and her mom stood at the door. Her mom opened the door seeing that Mr. Dream was grading work. (Y/n)' s mom turned on her love charms and walked in as (y/n) nervously trailed behind. Mr. Dream looked up to see her mom. "Yes?" He asked. He examind her ora while she talked. "Darling I was wondering if you could maybe change my child's grades?" She asked in a lovey-dovey voice. By then, Mr. Dream already knew what she was up to and her ora read abusive all over. He had to play cool for the sake of (y/n)." Sorry Mrs. (L/n), but I can't. She's getting better though." Dream answered happily. (Y/n)'s mom was shocked that the sexy charm didn't work, so she just gave up being nice. "Look Mr. Whoever your name is I always get what I want and you WILL change this good for nothing brat's grade." She growled. Mr. Dream's eyesocket twitched a bit at the sound of this demon calling his sunshine a brat. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not the one to give in into your so called charms and you will never call (y/n) a brat as long as I'm around." Dream said slamming his hand on his desk as his other hand was on his waist(?) (Y/n) was on the verge of tears. It was gonna happen again. Her mom smirked at the teacher. " How about I tell the principal your having an affair with me. I'll make it look like your married. You'll get fired." She laughed. Dream smiled. They got her right where they want her. " You got that unfresh?" He asked crossing his arms. Edge got away from under the desk holding a recorder making it repeat the conversation. "Yes I did." Edge smiled. (Y/n)'s mom used her magic to snatch the device away. She threw on the ground and stomped on it. "Ha! Try harder next time." She said grabbing (y/n) by the shoulders preparing to leave. A sudden click echoed through out the room as Mr. Nightmare came into veiw. "I don't normally black mail, but I'll make an exception just this once." He said putting a recorder in his pocket. (Y/n)'s mom growled getting a harder grip on (y/n). (Y/n) flinched as she felt her mom's nails dig into her skin. "Let's go... You'll pay for this at home." Her mom whispered the last part in her ear. They all looked as they left the room. "This isn't good." Dream said "Yeah even though we got her blackmailed, that won't stop her from abusing (y/n)." Nightmare explained "somethings not right." Unfresh mumbled teleporting to the house to see that they got there faster. (Y/n)'s mom push her in a corner and stomped up stairs. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Unfresh asked caressing her cheeks. She breathe heavily predicting what gonna happen next.
❣❣❣
  (Y/n) remember what she did last time dad was gone. "You brat! I told you to do the dishes!" She yelled kicking the little (y/n). "Momma I'm sorry! Please stop!" (Y/n) holding up her hands. Her mom smirked and looked outside to see it raining. She smirked as she told (y/n) to change in a blue dress and grab one of her favorite stuffed toys and umbrella. (Y/n) was then was left at the rainy park with no shoes. "M-momma!" She yelled running after the car. The car successfully drove away as (y/n) looked a dry soft place for her feet. Soon after she was under a tree hugging her stuffed Goth and Pallette. She cried till someone saw her. It was a pink bunny who went by the name strawbuns. "Oh my let me help ya there." She said in a cowgirl like voice. Walking to the police station with the little human in her arms, she talked. "Hey what's their names?" Strawbuns asked pointing at the stuffed toys. "He's Goth and he's Palette. My Mommy's friend made each one for us." (Y/n) answered smiling. Strawbuns placed her on a chair. As she walked to the counter discussing how she found (y/n) at the park. Soon (y/n)'s dad came rushing in with shoes and a jacket. "Sweety oh my God you gave me a heart attack!" Her dad yelled and soon after, goth, Pallette, and Reaper rushed in. "(Y/n)! How many phalanges am I holding up?!" Goth yelled "two." She answered correctly "Senpai let me see your teeth!" Pallette said making (y/n) open her mouth. He then squashed her cheeks making her look adorable. "Gothy, she's still adorable." Pallette said pointing at (y/n)'s curious face. They both blush smiling and smothering her in kisses.
❣❣❣
💠💠💠
   In a blink of an eye, Unfresh
and me was on the sidewalk with only my luggage. "Go find a place to stay you brats!" My mom yelled slamming the door. I then fainted giving up entirely.
    Waking up, I could hear voices. I opened my eyes to see that I was in a bed. I groaned getting up. "(Y/n)'s awake! Thank goodness." I heard Mr. Dream yell opening the door. I was engulfed In a hug. I then hugged back. After a minute I was uncomfortable and my mouth was covered by Mr. Dream's clothes. "Mr. Dream?" I said, but it was muffled. He hugged a little tighter which was almost suffocating. I almost fainted if it wasn't for Mr. Nightmare. "Dream your suffocating the poor thing." He said. "Oh I'm so sorry (y/n)." Mr. Dream apologize.