chapter 7:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Wait my dad left Sunday. I thought then remembered what happened yesterday. Oh right I let edgy fresh stay for some reason. I then got ready for school and walked to the kitchen to see edgy fresh eating his pancakes. I will never understand a skeleton body. I then sat down and got my plate. After I was done. I looked at edgy fresh to see him taking my plate and putting them in the sink. "U-um edgy fre-" before I could finish, he interrupted. "You can call me edge." He said. "Okay." I said putting on my backpack. Walking to the bus stop, I saw Cil and Pj.  The bus soon came and I sat with edge. Phone then ranged "hello." I answered "(y/n)! My baby where did you go?!" My mom's friend, percile practically yelled from my phone. "C-calm down. I just m-moved." I said quietly. "Senpai come back!" Osaki and Tokisaki yelled in synced. "Mrs. P-percile don't give-" before I could say anything else, the phone was handed to the twins. "Senpai! Stay strong!" Tokisaki yelled "we'll find-" I then hung up as the bus stop. "PFT."edge contained his laugh " Don't laugh." I whined. He then and arm around my shoulder. "Come strawberry, you got to admit that was funny."  He said. He's so close.

Timeskip to astronomy (yep it's time for this things now.)

This is a problem. I can't remember the names of the zodiac constalations! I then started to fidget.  Something I would often do when I'm nervous. "Mrs. (L/n) I need you to stay after class." Mr. Dream said. Oh no. When the bell ranged , the other kids walked out while I stayed. Mr. Dream sighed. "(Y/n) is there something wrong?" He asked me sitting beside me. "I can't r-remember my zodiac constalations." I said not making eye contact with him. "Well we have this tutoring activities at 5:00 through 5:30. No one really comes, but I would be really happy it you did." Mr. Dream said smiling and hugged me. He so warm I just couldn't help but hug back.

Timeskip to the important stuff, free time.

Walking to class I stopped by jock Pj. "Got my homework nerd?" He questioned I then gave him his homework. "Thanks cutie." He whispered in my ear and walked away. I never heard a bully call me cute before. Maybe he wants to be my friend, but don't know how to express it? I quickly shook off the thought and went to the library.

    "You're late nerd." The skeleton with a crack in his skull said. "She's here now so it doesn't really matter. I'm Dust that's Horror." The one with the hood over his skull introduced. I then sit down between the two of them. After thirty minutes of study Horror tried to pull out his axe, but Goth gave him a death glare. Dust then licked my cheek and I hide my face of embarrassed. That must of made Gothy mad because he stomped over and grabbed pulling me into the back. "What's wrong Gothy?" I Whispered  "(y/n), I've always wanted to do this." He said then kissed me. Ha, Gothy has lips. I thought. The bell then ranged and Gothy let me go. "I'll call you (y/n)." Gothy said as I walked away.

Timeskip to 5:00 ( (y/n) deosn't have a clue what happening. innocent.)

    I walked to Mr. Dreams classroom carrying my notebook. "Mrs. (L/n), you came." Mr. Dream said happily. I like when he's happy. I thought as I smiled at him.

It was soon 5:27 and now remembered all the zodiac names. "You wanna know something (y/n)?"  Mr. Dream asked. He called me by my name! I nodded my head. Mr. Dream then got closer to my face. "Mr. Dream?!" I said confused. He then kissed me. Wait aren't couples suppose to kiss each other. His timer than ranged meaning the tutoring was over. "Bye (y/n)." Mr. Dream waved as I left the classroom. What is happening today?!