He pointed with his index finger on the other side of them. The kitchen was near the main door where she entered the condo.

>>First floor is taboo for you.<<

He turned around and walked away. No good night. No sleep well. No see you tomorrow.

Payal's eyes were fixed on him till he was out of her sight.

*

Arnav couldn't be fast enough to get to Khushi. He wanted to take care of her.

Entering the bedroom and finding it empty freaked him out. He walked fast to the open terrace and searched for her, but she wasn't there too. Thinking about her whereabouts and trying to calm down at the same time was difficult. The pressure inside his head became unbearable.

Never before did he feel this. It was too much.

In between all this pain and horrible feeling, one sound reached his ears. It sounded like running water and he scolded himself for forgetting to check the bathroom. With shaking hands, he opened the door and found Khushi under the shower. Her petite body was right under the shower head, her forehead leaned against the tile.

The biggest relief washed through his body. They always showered together after their work and here he was and realized that he forgot this daily ritual.

Taking his clothes off as fast as possible, Arnav watched her body up and down.

His wife was the most beautiful woman in this world. Every part of her body was perfect.

He opened the door and walked inside the shower, closing the same door again. Khushi didn't move and he knew she was upset.

Arnav felt the need to calm her down. To give her support.

He wanted her to be happy.

To let her know that he was behind her, his fingertip touched her shoulders while he spoke.

>>Khushi?<<

>>Are you okay?<<

She didn't turn around, so he hugged her from behind.

>>She is still here. I didn't send her away. But if you want, I can go downstairs and make sure that she leaves.<<

Khushi leaned her head back against his shoulder. This moment was full of intimacy and Khushi's closed eyes looked totally relaxed but Arnav somehow knew better. To relax her Arnav leaned down to her ear and whispered.

>>I love you more than anything in this world.

You are my everything, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

I can't live without you.<<

She turned her head to him and kissed him softly on the lips. As much as he was surprised about what Khushi did, the same amount happiness flooded his heart. Her kiss turned pretty fast into something else, when her lips slowly parted and her tongue follow the path inside his mouth.

Arnav's cock became hard and pressed against her back. The air heated inside the shower. Khushi turned slowly around and Arnav immediately pressed her against his manly body. Their kiss became passionate. Their hands discovered every inch of their bodies.

It became unbearable to stay separated any longer. It was obvious that both wanted to be closer. Arnav walked her back and pressed her against the wall. His body was more than ready to become one with hers and she showed him through her hot kisses, hugs and moans that she was ready too.

Taking her up in his arms he positioned her over his rock hard cock and with one hard thrust, he was deep inside her core.

Both gasped at the same time.

While Khushi held herself on his broad shoulders, he pressed her firmer on the wall. Before he started thrusting, he spoke again but this time his lips close to hers.

>>I. Love. You.<<

She didn't replay, nor did she looked in his eyes. Her eyes were closed when he said the three magical words. Her head leaned back against the wall and he moved in the same rhythm.

*

Both didn't see the person watching them through the door crack.

Payal knew Arnav didn't want her upstairs. She knew she risked a lot, but she couldn't believe she was really here. She couldn't believe she came so far. It was hard to stay away from something you wanted so much.

When he told her the first floor was forbidden, she wasn't actually hurt. She was more aroused. Usually no one dared to tell her what to do, but orders from ASR were more than acceptable. His tone, his body language, his dominance. All was perfect for her. And here he was giving it all to Khushi. Including his heart and love.

Now that she heard how he said that he loved Khushi, Payal wanted to hear it too.

She bit her bottom lip while she watched how he fucked Khushi. To avoid to be seen from them, she decided to leave and go to her room. Arnav will be hers soon anyway.

Entering her room she took her clothes off and laid under the blanket. She was totally naked. Imagining what all happened upstairs she stared stroking her clit.

While she became wet, her fingers spread her juice all over her clit, her legs widened as if someone was between them.

Payal imagined Arnav was right there, between her legs, his cock deep inside her pussy.

She moved her hips up and down in rhythm of her fingers and his imaginary cock.

She came fast and hard, whispering.

>>Fuck me, Arnav.<<

Copyright©NilaKeis