Her hands roamed over his body and he did the same in return.

Both were frantic, pulling their bodies much closer, feeling the heat coming from skin on skin. Arnav took her top off and unhooked her bra, while Khushi unbuttoned his pants. Their lips met again after he yanked off her bra and then immediately touched her breasts, his thumbs rolling her nipples.

Khushi's hand was inside Arnav's pants, touching his half erected cock. Her fingers stroked the sensitive skin and he felt how he turned harder and harder.

Arnav's hands left her breasts and he tried to yank off her pants and underwear. At the moment she realized what he wanted to do, she helped him and stood up. As soon as her clothes were away, she tried to do the same with his pants. To help her, he moved his hips up and as soon as he was naked just like her, Khushi was back on his lap.

It was one of the most amazing moments when her sex touched his. The electricity that went through his body created goosebumps. His hands were on her hips and he could feel her body had goosebumps too.

Her hand touched his cock and she tried to lead it to her entrance. Arnav stopped her movements with his one hand that he placed on hers.

>>I need to check if you are ready. I don't want you to be hurt again.<<

Neither she responded, nor said anything. She just waited for his next move, her hand still on the same place.

Arnav touched her pussy carefully, his fingertip following the way down over her clit to her entrance. She was wet but not enough, so he started to play with her and pleasure her with his fingers.

It didn't last too long and Khushi started moaning, her pussy was soaked in her juice. Arnav was still playing with her sex, when her hand pulled his away and she tried to sit down on him. This time he didn't fight for power and control. He decided that this was her place and her rules, and wishes should be followed and fulfilled.

He let her do whatever she wanted and leaned back to enjoy the sigh. She was beautiful in all her glory. Her body moving up and down. Her pussy taking his cook all way inside. Here and there Arnav saw her insecurity but it was fast removed. Well he liked every part. Also the insecurity because it showed him that his insecurity was okay. After all, they are both learning to love each other. They hadn't any partners before. No one from the past showed them how lovemaking works.

Actually this should have made him happy, but it just brought back the deep ache inside his chest. He knew he had done something terribly wrong. Something that wouldn't disappear with a mere sorry. He just got this feeling that something very bad is going to happen in the future.

Khushi was riding him, while he was supporting her by holding her hips. Their breaths became faster and faster and Khushi reached very fast the point of coming but Arnav couldn't get the connection. His cock was still as hard as rock after she came, her inner walls pulsing around him.

The moment she calmed from her orgasm, she looked down in Arnav's eyes. The TV was still lighting the room. Khushi must have realized that he didn't came. She put her hand on his chest, on the place where his heart was beating under the bones and skin.

She leaned her head against it and started crying. He tried to calm her with sweet words and touches. but nothing worked. He gave his best to bring her out of the misery but she just continued sobbing and crying aloud.

Khushi's pain broke Arnav's heart in thousand pieces, because no matter how much he wanted he couldn't reach her. It was like she was captured somewhere deep in the darkness.

Arnav decided then and there to take Khushi to their room and make it comfortable for her as much as possible. Maybe changing the room would distract her. Maybe it would help her to lessen her sobs and tears. He stood up and took her in his arms. He didn't take care of turning the TV off. Nothing was more important than his wife.

*

As soon as Arnav walked through the door and placed Khushi on the bed, he knew he needed to kiss her again.

It was the kiss that led to everything else. He didn't give her one second to think. Didn't allow himself to doubt his decision. His lips were all over her body, leaving traces of pleasure.

Khushi tried to stand up, her sobs becoming louder but Arnav held her down under his body. He pleasured her body with his lips, teeth and hands. There was no place left untouched. He sucked her breasts and played with her clit like a man on a mission. And as soon as he felt the wetness on her opening, he plunged his middle finger inside her, while his tomb continued the sweet torture on her clit.

She moaned and dug her hands in the mattress. Her hands fisted the sheet while he leaned down to kiss her core.

It was amazing to hear her beautiful sobs. They were not because of pain but more out of pleasure.

Arnav gave her clit one stroke with his tongue and felt how her body trembled. Her fingers dug in his hair and she tried to pull him up, but this room and the bed was his territory and he was going to do what he wanted to. His tongue gave her clit one more stroke and she gasped. Her hands pulled his hair and he finally moved up. Slowly. Licking the way up, till he reached her neck. Then he looked in her eyes.

He saw what Khushi wanted him to do, but he wanted to hear it or get a sign.

>>Do you want me?<<

She nodded immediately.

He leaned down and kissed the fresh marks she gave herself.

>>There are terms you should follow before I take you.<<

Arnav's voice was playful and soft. He wanted, no needed to lure Khushi out of her depression. That's why he talked to her like there was no evil past between them. That's why he acted like they were just two people in deep love. Khushi's eyes widened and Arnav saw the questions in her eyes, feeling happy that she reacted.

>>Promise me you will never do this again.<<

His fingers touched her marks again.

>>First, if you want you can mark me but never, never again I want to see you hurting yourself.<<

>>Am I clear?<<

She nodded.

>>And second, here in this bed you will do as I say. There is no room for pain and sorrows. We will leave it out. As soon as we come here and lay down, there is only you and me. In return the couch outside is yours. You can have everything out there and then I will take you here to let you forget. Got it?<<

She nodded again.

He leaned down and took her nipples inside his mouth. She smelled like flowers and tasted like the sweetest thing in the world.

There was so much he wanted to do or to say, but first he needed to define this place as their safest place. Maybe this would help her and him too.

>>Khushi you need to know something.<<

>>I want you, I want you so much.<<

His hand wandered down and widened her legs. >>But I am craving for something else much more.<<

Her eyebrows moved together and her forehead folded.

>>I want to hear you saying my name. I want you to leave traces on my body and mark me as yours. Can you do this?<<

She nodded and said.

>>Arnav.<<

At the same moment, Arnav pushed himself all the way inside Khushi's core and sealed their future.

Copyright©NilaKeis