>>My wife.<<

>>What do you want me to find out?<<

>>Everything.<<

*

Khushi walked through the landscape that was the place she spends in her dreams. The fog was again around her legs and she couldn't see her feet because of it. She walked to front and didn't look back. It was dark but the Moon gave Khushi enough light to see where she was walking. Big trees gave the whole scenario a scary signature but Khushi wasn't scared at all.

This place was her safety. Her heaven. She was save here and knew that no one could disturb this safety. Well this was not true. There was someone who could find the way to her hidden place.

The moment she heard the sound, Khushi knew who it was. The voice of the old woman spoke behind her.

>>You are here? Finally. I was waiting for you. Are you ready for the leap?<<

Khushi immediately took one step back. The sound of the ocean became louder. She could hear the waves, the sound touching her soul. Calling her.

>>Go. He is waiting for you.<<

Khushi knew about whom the old woman was speaking and she touched her face remembering what happened. Her fingertips trailed over her face and found them. Her fingers followed the trace up and down.

The old woman observed her movements with her wise eyes.

>>He is going to heal it.<<

Khushi stopped moving her hands and looked at the woman.

>>The ocean. The salty water is going to heal your wounds.<<

Khushi shook her head and took one more step back. The woman's eyes widened, because at the same second when Khushi took the step, everything around them turned dark. Khushi looked behind herself and saw only darkness. The woman whispered.

>>Go! Just jump. You are safe in the ocean. I promise, you are safe, dear.<<

Big stones started to build around her, one by one. She asked herself if she was creating this in her mind but failed to find the answer. There was nothing that could prove, whether she controlled the stones with her mind or not. It was quite opposite.

She thought about the ocean and how the old woman said she was safe with it.

Khushi blinked one time and was back to her most sacred place. The protecting tower was around her, the walls strong and thick. No one could come through and she knew it.

The woman's voice was still there, outside the tower but was so quiet, that Khushi needed to press her ear to the cold stones, to hear her words.

>>It's ok, dear. I understand.You are not ready.<<

Khushi pressed her hand to the wall and felt the warmth on her palm. The walls should actually have been cold but they were surprisingly warm. It seemed like there was no walls between the woman and her and she could actually feel the warm skin of the person who was on the other side.

>>Take your time. Come back when you are ready. Your ocean is waiting for you.<<

Khushi leaned against the wall and felt relieved but also felt heaviness in her chest. Somehow she didn't feel safe anymore, here in the tower. The darkness and silence were still her best friends, but she felt she didn't belong to inside of this tower anymore. It was weird to leave the protecting walls after so long but this were her feelings and she couldn't ignore it.