I took another sip and put down the glass, sending one glance to the milk and realising that it was ready. "Uh, I don't know..." I replied, turning off the stove. I wasn't sure I was ready to face my parents with Harry - I didn't even know if it was something he would've been willing to do.

"Oh come on! I hardly ever see you these days" she exclaimed again, "besides, we'd really like to get to know him better."

I pursed my lips, thinking about it. I knew a moment like that would've inevitably happened at some point, but I wasn't sure we were ready yet. After all, it'd been less than a month since we'd last visited, and I knew Harry didn't even like to go there. "I'd have to ask Harry... he's busy sometimes" I said, telling her half a lie not to have to tell her the real reason behind my hesitance.

"He promised to make you come around more often, remind him of that when you do."

"Mum" I sighed, "I'll have to see, okay?" I poured the milk in the cup I'd left on the counter and put it on the table, taking a coffee pot and making some coffee. "He has a lot of things going on at the moment, so I'll have to see if he's willing to."

"Alright, then let me know later!" She replied enthusiastically, the tone of her voice making it clear that she knew she'd already won. "If he doesn't want to come here again I'm sure I can talk your dad into coming to London!"

"Uh, I'll ask him when he wakes up, okay?" I said, finding myself hoping he would've said yes. I always preferred to go there instead of the other way around, mostly because I wasn't that good at cooking for myself, let alone the rest of my family too.

"That sounds perfect, see you!" She said cheerfully, "I'll leave you to it now."

"To what... mum" I said with a sigh, rolling my eyes when I understood what she was referring to. "Bye."

She closed the call and I put my phone down, taking the coffee pot and pouring the coffee in the cup with milk to make a makeshift latte.

I took a spoon and stirred it a bit, sipping it quietly as I waited for some more time to go by, so that I wouldn't have had to wake Harry up too early.

After I was done drinking I washed the cup and put it back in its original place before making Harry's dark coffee, counting the seconds until it was ready and pouring it in the other cup, putting it on the table before walking back into Harry's dark bedroom.

"Harry" I called him gently as I approached the bed, smiling a bit when he didn't even flinch, his position still the same of before, even though the sun was hitting his face.

I shook his naked shoulder gently, calling him again and sighing when he let out a little whine, but barely made a move.

"Harry" I said again, brushing back the strand of hair that was resting on his forehead, unable to hide a smile when I noticed how messy his curls were. Maybe he really should've had a shower the day before, but I knew that I wouldn't have changed any second of it if I'd had the chance. "I made you coffee" I tried again, just to get no reply again.

I played with his hair a little bit, staring at his face, letting his calm wash over me, and then I sighed.

"I'll go get some things from the studio" I told him, perfectly knowing what he wasn't as asleep as he was pretending to be, "I have an idea for a painting. If you aren't up by the time I come back I'll paint on you, and that's a threat."

The corners of his lips turned up a bit even though he didn't make a move, and I smiled as well, knowing that he'd heard me.

"I left your coffee in the kitchen" I whispered to him again. "I'll be back soon."