Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47

Começar do início

" It's fine, I'm just going to tuck him in and get ready for bed. I was up all night last night" I explained. 

" I'll tuck him in,  you go to bed and I''ll meet you there after, we can cuddle" he suggested. 

" Thank you" I carefully passed Robby to Harry.  I  was so tired I didn't even bother  to change out of my clothes. I just threw myself onto the bed snuggling into my pillows. I closed my eyes and slowly faded away  as I heard Harry softly singing Robby to sleep.  

I woke up and the room was pitch black but Harry was no where to be found. I got up groggily and went to Robby's room where Harry was fast asleep  in the rocking  chair. We had a long day and both of them were probably exhausted.

" Harry?" I whispered well gently shaking him.

" What?" he looked a bit startled and then realized where he was. " Sorry I must have fell asleep"

" No shit Sherlock" I smiled and ten kissed him. "Come on, follow me" I giggled grabbing his arm leading him downstairs.

" What are we doing?" he asked.

" Just put on your shoes" I told him while grabbing the keys to my car.

" Where are we going?" he asked again when we were in the car.

" You'll see when we get there"

" What about Robby?"

" It's three in the morning and  he is fast asleep besides he isn't home alone" I explained backing the car up. If tonight was my last night with Harry it was going to be special.

" Come  on! Tell me where we are going" he begged.

"It’s my turn to surprise you.  " 

" But  you hate surprises" he pointed out.

" Only when they are for me, besides we are here" I pointed out the window to the beach.  It was only a few blocks away from my house , It was the place I had always went to when I just needed to get away and think. I always went here when I missed Harry and it  was only appropriate  that I brought Harry here.

" Why are we at a beach at 3am?" Harry laughed.