95. Manipulation downloading... 100% Successful!

Start from the beginning

- Wait, you... I rapidly ask her, sounding slightly scared. Mom nods positively while I feel Kol passing his arm behind me. He rests it on the back of the booth but all while making sure I feel his protectiveness, his respect, his love and his presence next to me. In shock, I slowly bring my fingers to my neck. Silas... I ask her in a whisper, holding my throat with my hand.

- Until my lost drop, replies, mom, clearly indicating me that it really happened. So Silas did drank from mom... He killed her... Well, he did it without really doing it. But still... And Uncle Damon... What did he do? How did he tricked mom? Frowning confused, Kol and I exchange a glance for a moment before we look back at the woman who game birth to me.

- How are you here then? Questions, Kol to my mom, weakly shaking his head negatively while shrugging confused. The two of us stare at my mother with a confused frown, while she stays silent for a small moment.

- I guess we'll discover it with time. Maybe the cure I had in my blood saved me? I don't know. Nature is tricky guys, answers, mom to the both of us, using her fork to pick some food before eating. She smirks at us. She doesn't know... But something must be... Special or whatever about her, otherwise she wouldn't be alive... Could it actually be the cure that saved her...?

- But you're okay? I quickly ask to my mother, sounding worried.

- Stop worrying, baby. I'm fine. I promise you, replies, mom, reaching my hand across the table and squeezing it to reassure me. Quietly, I stare at her, still not quite sure she is saying the truth.

- You mentioned Damon. Why? Says and asks, Kol to my mother. Oh right... What is Uncle Damon doing in this... Slowly, mom retrieves her hand from mine. Oh... I take my hand back, frowning with worry again. It's that bad? My mother frowns with bother, glancing quickly at Meryll.

- Damon asks me to come over at the Boarding House last night, I arc my eyebrows in surprise. She was at home last night? So I did. I went there, finding him and cute-less me arguing about you and then... Mom pauses in her explanation, looking down. What...? What's wrong with her? What did he do to my mom? Mom looks back up at me, shaking her head negatively, looking annoyed and upset. You're lovely uncle thought I was a delicious cake. So he offered me to Silas after biting... She explains to me with a serious and upset tone, putting her fork down. She doesn't finish her sentence and looks at Meryll again. Right... She doesn't need to hear about this kind of things. I glance at the kid as well and see her looking up at me. I faintly smile, seeing her cute little face with some Ketchup around her mouth.

- Mom, can I have a napkin? Asks me, Meryll, holding her hand up for me to hand her... Wait.. Mom? She called me "mom", right? Or did I hear wrong? I stare at Meryll with a slight surprise, but clearly shocked, staying quiet. Oh... Right.

- O-of course. Here, Lil'Dove, I grab a napkin and hand it to her.

- Thanks, mom, she responds to me, smiling and wiping her mouth with it. Mom... It sounds so... Weird but so right... I love it. I continue to stare surprised at Meryll when I feel a hand grabbing mine discretely. Kol... I turn my head and look at my fiancé. Oh... I didn't feel the faint tears coming up... I smile to Kol with the faint tears in my eyes. Kol smiles back at me and places a kiss on my forehead. Can I go to the restroom, please? Demands us, Meryll. I was about to turn my head, but Kol places his hand delicately on my cheeks. Right... The tears... But it's joyful tears...

- We'll go together. I need to wash my hands too, Beanie-Bear, replies, Kol, smiling kindly to the kid while standing up from his chair. Meryll puts her napkin on the table and stands up from her chair as well. I feel Kol squeezing softly my shoulder with comfort before he takes Meryll's hand. I look at the two of them with a smile, watching them walking toward the bathrooms.