12~ You can do this

As soon as Robbe wakes up, no one was there. The boring white room was empty. Only filled with a bed and a table and some chairs, and a little window. He looked through the window, it's dark outside.
Robbe couldn't believe it, Jens promised. He promised he wouldn't leave him this time.

Robbe: "Jens? Jens! JENS?! JENS WHERE ARE YOU?"

When Lea heard him screaming she immediately ran into the room.
She saw him crying and just hugged him.

Lea: "It's okay sweetie, he couldn't stay here, I begged the security to let him stay but they didn't accepted my request."
Robbe: "S-security?"
Lea: "This is not an ordinary hospital Robbe... it's more with psychological things and stuff you know?"
Robbe: "B-but I'm not sick in my head! I'm not! Let me go! Let me g-"
Lea: "Sshtt! Others are trying to sleep!"
Robbe: "But I d-don't belong here... I want to be with Jens... p-please?"
Lea: "You can't sweetie.. I'm so sorry."
Robbe: "But why? W-why me?"
Lea: " You tried to commit suicide, you almost died, it's not nothing.. you have to stay here for some months remember?"
Robbe: " Okay..."
Lea: " Goodnight Honey!"
Robbe: " Lea?"
Lea: " What's wrong? Are you okay?"
Robbe: " Can you s-stay with me the night?"
Lea: " Of course!"

Days are passing by, it's always the same.
Sleep, eat, Lea talking with Robbe about his mental health.
But no Jens.
Jens hasn't shown up in weeks.

Robbe: "Lea?"
Lea: "Yeah?"
Robbe: "Do you think Jens will come back someday?"
Lea: " I'm sure he will."
Robbe: "How do you know?"
Lea: "Because nothing can stop lovers from not seeing each other"
Robbe: "We're not lovers..."
Lea: "Yes you are! You love him and he loves you sweetie, the way he looks at you and constantly asking if you're alright, that's love"
Robbe: "Then where is he?"
Lea: "I don't know... sorry."
Robbe: "I just wanna go to school again and everything how it used to be before"
Lea: "So you wanna get bullied again and hide from everything and everyone?"
Robbe: "I'd still be able to see Jens"
Lea: "You can't just give up, you're here for a reason remember?"
Robbe: "So what if I'm not strong enough?"
Lea: "You are!"
Robbe: "You don't know the bullies and you don't know how they make me feel."
Lea: "But I know you, and deep down inside of you is a fighter and I want you to let him out."

Robbe looks at Lea with a hopeless look, then Lea smiles at him and leaves the room after telling him one more thing.

"You can do this."