Where did she learn this from?!

She pushed my torso on the bed and put her hands on my chest, giving me what I like. I put my hands on her waist, but she smacked them away.

"Don't touch." I closed my eyes as I felt them roll to the back of my head. I clenched the sheets next to me and groaned with every bounce she made. Sy rolled us over and held the back of her knees so they'd touch her chest.

"Do it, till I can't feel my legs." That's all I needed to hear.

I put my hands on her hips and stuck my tongue out a little as I went deeper. I just couldn't keep it in my mouth. She got ya boy droolin.

I looked down at Sya's face biting her lip and she was sat up on her elbows, watchin me go ta work. I slowed down a little and she threw her head back and laid on her side without me stopping. I put her leg on my shoulder as she gripped the sheets.

I'm bout to put ha baby in ha ass!

"Don't stop." I slowed down just to mess with her and pulled out so just the tip was in. "I'm about to beat yo ass." She got on all fours and reached between her legs and grabbed my dick to put it back in. I started strokin again but she smacked my thigh. "Don't." Sya put a deep arch in her back and  held onto one of the pillows on the bed and started throwing it back.

She looked back at me and slowed down.

I put my hands on my face as she started to throw it even harder.

A few more strokes left the room started to get hot and sweat rolled diem my chest. I put my left hand on her right hip and started drilling her as I started getting closer to the edge.

Sya put the pillow in her mouth and reached between us and started playing with my balls. It's over now.

I closed my eyes and tried my back to keep strokin.

"Oh shit." Sya said as he legs shoot and she came on the bed. I quickly put her on her back and slid back inside of her and put in the last three strokes before bussin inside of her.

"Aaww shit. Mm damn." I pulled out slowly and watched as my duck glistened.

"I love you." She said rubbing herself gently.

"I love you more." I got on my knees on the floor and pulled her to the edge I'd the bed.

SYA'S POV

It's now 11:03 and all the girls and I were getting cameras placed on our jackets so the boys can have "eyes" on us. They were literally on their knees begging Grace for them to be our back up instead of the gray team. He said no because we'd be to distracted worrying about if our significant other was okay rather than focusing on the mission, which is true. But he did allow them camera feed so they can see what's going on.

"Baybeh tell him you got da' cramps or something, or that you got a stomach virus." August pleaded next to me as watched the man sew on the barely visible black triangle.

"Baby stop worrying about it, you'll be with me rigghhtttt here." I put my finger on his chest and he laughed.

"Okay ET."

I laughed as I continued to watch the man as he finished with the camera. I stood up from the bench I was sitting on and wrapped my arms around August's neck and gave him a kiss that would make a nun sweat. I pulled away not before giving him another peck.

"Okay nasty asses, Sya face me real quick." Noël said. I did as told and I could see him holding up a computer and I popped up on the screen since I was facing him.